Zwave parameter configuration in OH2

True, I was hoping this was something universally usable.

Looks like I have to stick with the REST call for now. Thanks.

Or add the desired to the Database if from General interest to many other users

I will try and do this as soon as I have the real need. I just wanted to understand what is going on. Don’t have a device like this, yet.

Hello

Should this work?

I receive the warning
00:48:57.773 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 73: Command for unknown channel zwave:device:02fc84a6:node73:scene_number with DecimalType

My item

Number			EG_Gang_RGB_Scene			"Licht Szene"						<colorlight>	(gEG_Gang, gEG_Gang_RGB, gLights)				{channel="zwave:device:02fc84a6:node73:scene_number"}

Yes, but you have to activate the scenes in your switch (only works with FGS223/213, not with the 222):

HABmin -> select node -> Configuration Parameters -> ser Parameter 28 and 29 to 15 (=all scene numbers).

You are then able to trigger in your rules on scene numbers:

//Switch 1 1xclick=1.0 ,2xclick=1.3,3xclick=1.4,press and hold=1.1
//Switch 2 1xclick=2.0 ,2xclick=2.3,3xclick=2.4,press and hold=2.1

rule "test scenes"
when
	Item EG_Gang_RGB_Scene received update 1.1 // or one of the other scene numbers
then
 	// do stuff
end

Edit: okay, this thread is about the RGBW controller, sorry 

Hi guys!

I read through most of the relevant threads - still can’t get it working with a Fibaro RGBW Dimmer:

Number	varAnimation_LedCouch	"Programm LED Couch"				<settings>			(gAutorules)	{channel="zwave:device:fakeNUMBER:node50:scene_number_param72"}

Used within rule:

rule "Alarmanlage"
when Item gAlarms changed from OFF to ON then
    if (varAlarmanlage.state == ON) {
        sendNotification("mail@domain.com","Alarmanlage ausgelöst")
        sendNotification("mail@domain2.com","Alarmanlage ausgelöst")
        sendMail(mailToMe,"Alarmanlage ausgelöst", "Alarmanlage ausgelöst")
        sendCommand(varAnimation_LedCouch,10)
    }

end

Also tried to change the parameter manually via Habmin - no luck -any ideas?

Regards,
Herbert

Dear Community,

How can I change parameter from rules without using sendHttpPutRequest, because there will be no wifi in the area ?

Eclipse doesn’t provide functionality to do this unfortunately.

We can create channels in the database for parameters that are routinely required to be changed, so if you have a good use case we can add a channel.

Like in fibaro rgbw, I want to set parameter 11 to different period based on some events and time ?