Zwave Qubino SmartMeter ZMNHTD

Sorry - I misread that. Probably it is not right and looking at the manual it is incorrect.

@Alexus1211 I’m sorry but I don’t have an external relay yet.

Maybe It’s necessary to change endpoints IDs in zwave database ( endpoint 0 renamed to 1 , 1 to 2 and 2 to 3).

Please do not do this as it’s likely to cause (big!) problems.

@chris Ok, Bad idea about changing endpoints ids.:worried:

Because I don’t have any relay i can’t see the behaviors explined by @Alexus1211

In reference to the status updates for our qubino smartmeter, maybe the problem is related to this post

As Allen explains, in the channel settings of the device, Association group field generally is blank, and if I try to add the controller to Group 1 / Lifeline it vanishes again at some point.

With no lifeline association with controller, updates are not going to work…??

Yes - I meant to comment on that, but I think this is likely. I hope to look at this issue shortly.

@chris
Hi Chris, any update on the Qubino issue?

No - I do now have a switch to play with and I hope to look at it over the weekend.

Please note that a fix will likely only be added to the development binding -:

At least initial testing will be done here and then I’ll have to see if it can be retro fitted (probably not as it’s quite a lot of changes).

What’s the best parameter to use with a Razberry? To me is working half good, I mean after 10 minuts, I don’t get measures anymore, may be has to be set some params?

Hello every one.
Any updates on this topic?
Does any one succeeded to control External relays?
I got the same issue. The firmware version of the Smart Meter is “S7”