Worx Landroid S with openHAB

Does anyone have any news on the bridge? Has anyone been able to get in touch with Heiner?

I don’t :frowning:

I discovered https://www.iobroker.net/ where there’s an excellent solution for Landroid Worx (and many other things). I highly recommend it.

iobroker looks OK, but as I personally already use OpenHab (which btw I do highly recommend) I’m looking to integrate Landroid into this and as this already works with landroid-bridge (which used parts of iobroker) I’m looking forward that this is getting working again. Just need the programmer back to work on this :wink:

Sorry for not being clear enough. There is a working solution in iobroker that reads the worx API (including my new WR142E). You’ll only need to install e.g. the MQTT-client and the Worx adapters:

iobroker1

This data can then be retransmitted by e.g. MQTT, and you can then use it in Openhab. This is what I’m doing (I’m only testing with the Landroid in my living-room at the moment):

But this would require another tool (iobroker) to run, which I like to avoid as it works without before.
You are right that bridge also is a tool , but this was easy small installation, iobroker is much wider configuration.

OK. I hope you’ll get the bridge back up and running. :slight_smile:

Hi guys,
followed your talk, so i just examined this a bit.
Good news, the new api from worx is implemented as @morten_lipsheim showed.
It’s a library integrated / implemented in iobroker.

The bridge itself is still using the old library, which is not adopted to the new api.
btw: the new api-implementation is from the same guy (perhabs @meistertr ?)

Anyone may/should implement the new api.js into the existing (or new) bridge.
I won’t exclude me directly from doing this, but currently i haven’t the time for that, so i’m not doing any promises, also i’m not that familiar with node-js.

So here we are…
P.S.: I commented already on an issue on github:

1 Like

I implemented a binding for landroid mowers.

Take a look on this page:

2 Likes