[3.4.5 to 4.1.1] KNX lights switched off at startup

Hi!

I juste upgraded my OH install from 3.4.5 to 4.1.1, and now, each time I (re)start OH, all KNX lights are switched off! It didn’t occur with 3.4.5.

Is it a new ‘feature’? If yes, how to disable it? If not, any idea what’s going on?

Thanks,
Frédéric.

No such feature. It would probably be configuration group adresses wrong etc. without some more information about your setup its impossible to pin point the problem.

I need to check again (but I can’t do that when everyone is at home!), but I think the lights where switched off when this log occured:

2024-01-30 20:46:46.327 [INFO ] [nx.internal.client.AbstractKNXClient] - Bridge knx:ip:KnxGateway connected to KNX bus

There is something strange: the KNX bridge is a N146, configured as router. All is working fine since the begining. But right after the upgrade, the discovery service showed me an unconfigured N146!

As I can’t use the UI for more than 2 minutes (see my other thread), how can I retreive the config to show it here, from the console?

For each thing configured there is a code tab next to it. But that code mean nothing if we don’t know what group adress is status or switching. Also you sure you don’t have some sort of rule running at startup ?

Are you restoring item states from persistance on startup?
Have you changed anything in that area lately?

No and no.
I think something went really bad during the upgrade, as there are a lot of things which do not work anymore (see my other thread)…