Question about forum mail

Hallo Community,

who is in charge when openhab community suffers from spam? I would like to report a fraud / abuse!
I received an e-mail message saying this:

answer to: replies+f4b82f835e77a89a48a3b901807bc03c@community.openhab.org
Body:
itswomen_Fashion
November 27
Save time and money with these trendy boutiques, luxury fashion retailers, and …
Best women’s clothing website for: online clothing rental subscription service. Only
on itswomenfashion.com Women Fashion

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To
[vzorglub] vzorglub Vincent Regaud
December 29, 2018
Exactly, this is not our job… A helpdesk has opening and closing hours and people
in place getting paid for it You can expect things from a helpdesk that you can’t from
the forum for that reason. Your either paying a subscription or have bought their
product. Neither is true for openHAB. That i…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

If somebody is in charge to take care of this problem I’ll be glad to help by forwarding the above e-mail!
Thanks and bye

Mario

Looks like you received an email notification because that was a post added to this thread.

Are you subscribed to that thread?

(The post was flagged as spam, and was recently removed which is why you won’t see it there anymore.)

1 Like

Don’t know why this important thread wasn’t closed yet, but now it is.

When you encounter problematic or abusive posts, use the “flag” icon and it will be reported to moderators and admins:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.