actionFeedback supported parameters (custom widget)

Hello,

I would like to know where to find the parameters supported in actionFeedback within a Toast. The most I’ve found is this thread with the same question but no solution.
https://community.openhab.org/t/oh3-actionfeedback-parameters/117029

Example:

Code:

actionFeedback: ='{ "text":"You selected <b>' + loop.option.label + '</b><br>Sending command <b>' +  loop.option.value + '</b> to item", "position":"center","icon":"<i style=\\"color:green\\" class=\\"f7-icons\\">checkmark_alt</i>","closeButton":true }'

I would need to know the rest of the supported parameters and/or some example.

Thanks!

All of these things derive from the f7 versions, so the f7 docs give you what you need to know if you’re interested in this level of detail:

Hello Justin,

I have come to that document several times and tried the following without success:

actionFeedback: ='{ "text":"<b>Generando</b>' + '<br>Espere</br>", "position":"center","icon":"<i style=\\"color:orange\\" class=\\"f7-icons\\">timer</i>", "closeButton":true, "closeTimeout":5000}'

and

actionFeedback: ='{ "text":"<b>Generando</b>' + '<br>Espere</br>", "position":"center","icon":"<i style=\\"color:orange\\" class=\\"f7-icons\\">timer</i>", "closeButton":t"rue", "closeTimeout":"5000"}'

It seems that not all parameters work. Or maybe it’s me…

It only shows 3 seconds and the close button not exists

Thanks

Looking into the actions code, it seems that because you have icon set, your closeTimeout value is getting overwritten by the default value:

I’m not sure if this is intentional or why this would be the case, perhaps @ysc can comment on what’s going on here.

I have no idea :hushed:
This doesn’t seem right.

I would assume that if you put icon in your config, your intent was to make something like the 4th button/example in Toast | Framework7 Documentation, so to avoid problems if you didn’t specify a closeTimeout, it’s specified for you.

Hi Yannick, thanks for your reply. And you too @JustinG Justin. My intention is to make the fourth example as you say but to be able to customize more with:

I didn’t quite understand your answer/guidance… :frowning: