Adding Non-Semantic Tags

I am unable to add Non-Semantic Tag to item. I go to the tag I want to add the tag to, I select edit in the upper right hand corner, go down to the Add Tag line under Non-Semantic Tags, add my tag (Lighting), then click save in the upper right hand corner. It does not add the tag.

I’m trying to add a tag for the Hue Emulator to make the Dimmer visible to my Alexa Devices.

What am I doing wrong?

Running OH Version 3.1.0.M2

Thanks, John

Hit enter after typing in the tag. After hitting enter it will appear as a tag on the line above. It works the same was a tagging on this forum does.

Here you can see that Foo has been added because I hit enter. Bar has not yet been added. But once I hit enter…

Hahaha… hard to believe I didn’t try that. Embarrassing! I was trying to make it more complex :grin:. Thanks! Hitting enter works as you explained.

Hi, I’ve come across with the same problem yesterday, and just want to say that advice from @rlkoshak works only in Desktop Chrome browser - hitting Enter doesn’t do anything neither in Chrome on Android, nor in the native Android application.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.