Addition to Binding TR-064 under OH3

In the meantime I have configured this binding almost perfectly, so that outgoing and incoming calls are displayed in OH3 with names, phone numbers, date and time.
For me, however, this constellation would only be complete if the call duration could also be read out or calculated in some other way.

The time should be calculated in seconds using the following rule and the status Active and Idle.

var Long lPhoneStart = 0

rule "Gesprächsdauer messen"
when
    Item fritzCallRinging changed
then
    var Integer iSeconds = 0
    if(newState.toString == "ACTIVE") {
        iPhoneStart = ZonedDateTime.now.getEpochSecond
    } else if(previousState.toString == "ACTIVE" && newState.toString == "IDLE") {
        iSeconds =  (ZonedDateTime.now.getEpochSecond - iPhoneStart).intValue
    }

var String callDauer = "-" 
    callDauer.postUpdate(iSeconds)
end

Unfortunately, the following error messages appear:

2022-10-15 18:15:57.921 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: An error occurred during the script execution: Could not invoke method: org.openhab.core.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) on instance: null in fritzbox_94
2022-10-15 18:15:58.586 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: 'getEpochSecond' is not a member of 'java.time.ZonedDateTime'; line 9, column 23, length 32 in fritzbox_94
2022-10-15 18:16:03.592 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: 'getEpochSecond' is not a member of 'java.time.ZonedDateTime'; line 11, column 22, length 32 in fritzbox_94

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

there is no method getEpochSecond in ZondeDateTime objects. It needs to be toEpochSecond instead.

1 Like

Many thanks for the support. But when I use this code:

var Long lPhoneStart = 0

when
    Item fritzCallRinging changed
then
    var Integer iSeconds = 0
        iPhoneStart = ZonedDateTime.now.toEpochSecond
        iSeconds = (ZonedDateTime.now.toEpochSecond - iPhoneStart).intValue
    }

var String callDauer = "-" 
    callDauer.postUpdate(iSeconds)
end

I get the following error messages:

2022-10-16 17:08:14.589 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: An error occurred during the script execution: Could not invoke method: org.openhab.core.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) on instance: null in fritzbox_94
2022-10-16 17:08:14.613 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-3' failed: The name 'callDauer' cannot be resolved to an item or type; line 107, column 31, length 9 in fritzbox_94
2022-10-16 17:08:17.638 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: An error occurred during the script execution: Couldn't invoke 'assignValueTo' for feature JvmVoid:  (eProxyURI: fritzbox_94.rules#|::0.2.0.2.0.1.1.0.0::0::/1) in fritzbox_94
2022-10-16 17:08:28.636 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'fritzbox_94-1' failed: The name 'iPhoneStart' cannot be resolved to an item or type; line 11, column 55, length 11 in fritzbox_94

What can be the reason?

Where / how did you configure this rule ? It is a DSL rule in a .rules file ?

Yes, in a text-based file, fritzbox_94.rules.

PS.
If you suggest another way, that would be fine with me too. I need a result that I could then take over with the variable CallDauer.

Looks like callDauer is not defined as an item ( in an .items file ).
You defined lPhoneStart but use iPhoneStart further down.

1 Like

The value that the variable callDauer is to take is passed to an item in a further rule. It is possible that I made a mistake here. Must call duration then be configured as a global variable and if so, how do I do that?
I didn’t notice the error in the definition of lPhoneStart, sorry.

Delfine it similar to iPhoneStart. Remove the variable definition once it becomes an items.

‘Flag_ADauer_00’ is an item and not a variable.

This code shows me a value for the first time, namely “0”. However, because the call has not yet ended at this time, I assume that an item update will be added after the end of the call.
I read something about it somewhere. However, at the moment I don’t know how to do this. Maybe you have another tip.

var Long iPhoneStart = 0

when
    Item fritzCallRinging changed from IDLE to DIALING
then
    var Integer iSeconds = 0
        iPhoneStart = ZonedDateTime.now.toEpochSecond
        iSeconds = (ZonedDateTime.now.toEpochSecond - iPhoneStart).intValue
    }

Flag_ADauer_00.postUpdate(iSeconds)

end

When statement needs to trigger the routine when the Call has ended.

Thanks

First the following information: I can display various data using a self-built widget. Here also u. a. that of the item “Flag_ADauer_00”.
After the end of a call, the value 1666009749 is displayed there (it also no longer changes). If I then look into the openhab structure under Items/Flag_ADauer_00, the value 24 is displayed. This corresponds exactly to the duration of my last test call. So the display for the widget needs to be updated after the call.

How can I achieve this?

Addendum…

One approach might be:

rule "anything"
when
    Item fritzCallRinging changed from ACTIVE to IDLE
then

Here the update of the widget (or Items)... BUT HOW?

end