After update to 2.5.8 no cloud connection and no alexa working

Hi, after installing a new 2.5.8 docker container with all bindings and configs like before i have an authentification problem " Error to connecting to openHab Clound instance: not authorized" and also alexa commands are not working “hub is not connected…” very strange… any idea ?

olly

Regarding the alexa problem, how are you connected to it? I had a problem after the update because I cold not log onto the amazon via the amazon echo binding. Requesting a new password via the amazon page solved that one. Although you might not use this binding.

i didnt used the binding, i only installed the skill… it was working fine… now i maybe will check with the binding, but i didt want to configure all accessdata in openhab… therefor only the skill…

In this case the missing myopenhab cloud connection could be causing the alexa problem ( if I’m not mistaken).

i was thinking this also… but what is going wrong? is the platform down ? i have replaced the uuid and the secret from the older installation… the accessdata ist ok. maybe i should generate on the platform new data ???

no chance… restarted openhab, deleted before the uuid file and replaced the new uuid in teh myopenhab website …s but still offline… strange … looks like it has something to do with the 2.5.8 version…

I moved to 2.5.8 yesrerday. No such isssue, myopenhab connection is working. However I am NOT using docker!

You may already have done the right steps nevertheless here is a detailed instruction list just to make sure …

shit! how did you moved? do you use the addons file that it installs all bindings etc. automatically? i run the instance on a qnap nas in containerstation… so its not so easy to

thanks… due to the reconnect after hitting save again in the openhab cloud connector… now its working… so it seems that it needs a new uuid… now i will also check how to do with the ssl certs… to have a secure connection from wan…

and now alexa is working again… thanks!

Since I’ m not on a docker installation I could use the openhabian-config menu.

nice… ok but thanks… working now… now i have to solute, why my doorbird is not working anymore… although in paperui it shows all things aer online… allways a mess to find the problems…

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.