Again VoiceRSS and Sonos with strange behaviour

Hello,

i have a problem with voicerss in combination with sonos.
voicerss is configured with the api key and the txt files and mp3 files are generated in the voicerss cache folder.

actually it worked a few weeks. but without changig anything it stopped working. instead of playing the TTS File, my sonos speaker started playing music and stopped playing after some seconds.

i uninstalled voicerss tts and sonos binding (which did not working through the paperui // openhabian on raspberry 2, but through the cli).

now it is not longer start playing music, but it also does not say anything.

i am using the smarthome:voice say command for my tries. for example:

smarthome:voice say Hello

after some seconds i can see the following error in the logs. any idea?

//edit: on other sonos speakers it still starts playing music, instead of saying “hello”.

2018-01-20 13:53:24.922 [ERROR] [rthome.io.console.ConsoleInterpreter] - An error occurred while executing the console command.

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos.internal.handler.ZonePlayerHandler.waitForFinishedNotification(ZonePlayerHandler.java:2466) [242:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos.internal.handler.ZonePlayerHandler.handleNotificationSound(ZonePlayerHandler.java:2407) [242:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos.internal.handler.ZonePlayerHandler.handleSharedQueue(ZonePlayerHandler.java:2384) [242:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos.internal.handler.ZonePlayerHandler.playNotificationSoundURI(ZonePlayerHandler.java:2282) [242:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos.internal.SonosAudioSink.process(SonosAudioSink.java:107) [242:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice.internal.VoiceManagerImpl.say(VoiceManagerImpl.java:182) [119:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice.internal.VoiceManagerImpl.say(VoiceManagerImpl.java:130) [119:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice.internal.VoiceManagerImpl.say(VoiceManagerImpl.java:125) [119:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice.internal.VoiceConsoleCommandExtension.say(VoiceConsoleCommandExtension.java:127) [119:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice.internal.VoiceConsoleCommandExtension.execute(VoiceConsoleCommandExtension.java:63) [119:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.voice:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.console.ConsoleInterpreter.execute(ConsoleInterpreter.java:57) [120:org.eclipse.smarthome.io.console:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.console.karaf.internal.CommandWrapper.execute(CommandWrapper.java:79) [121:org.eclipse.smarthome.io.console.karaf:0.10.0.b1]

at org.apache.karaf.shell.impl.console.osgi.secured.SecuredCommand.execute(SecuredCommand.java:68) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.karaf.shell.impl.console.osgi.secured.SecuredCommand.execute(SecuredCommand.java:86) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:571) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:497) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:386) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.doCall(Pipe.java:417) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:229) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.call(Pipe.java:59) [11:org.apache.karaf.shell.core:4.1.3]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]