I’m experiencing issues with aggregated chart data, particularly the SUM function.
I’m currently measuring my power consumption in kWh once a minute. If I aggregate 60 values, I get the power consumption in kWh for one hour. If I aggregate 60 values for 24 hours, I get the power consumption for a single day. I’ve manually checked the values and they are correct.
Now, I want to create a chart with aggregated data using the sum function. Looking at weekly data, the energy data is correct:
For example, the weekly chart says I consumed 4.15kWh yesterday which is correct. When I switch to monthly and look at the same day, it says I consumed 0.27kW, which is not the sum of all values on that day (verified manually that it is 4.15kWh).
Interestingly, I updated OH on April 22 from 3.4.2 to 3.4.3. My gas consumption has not changed since 22nd, neither did the calculation. That’s why I suspect a bug that was introduced with the latest OH update. I just do not know how to verify whats going on.