AlarmDecoder Binding usage with HABPanel

• PI 4, Openhabian 2.5.3
  • Issue of the topic: I have installed the AlarmDecoder binding and device along with the example code from the binding doc. All is well and works fine except that I would like like to use Luckys keypad in habpanel and I am lost with how the sitemap works.

I’ve tried to replicate the connection used in the example sitemap

sitemap AlarmDecoder label=“My first sitemap”

{

Switch item=Line1 label="line1" mappings=[ 1="1____(OFF)",  2="2(AWAY)",  3="3__(STAY)"]

Switch item=Line2 label="line2" mappings=[ 4="____4_____",  5="5(TEST)",  6="6(BYPASS)"]

Switch item=Line3 label="line3" mappings=[ 7="7(INSTANT)",  8="8(CODE)",  9="9_(CHIME)"]

Switch item=Line4 label="line4" mappings=[10="*__(READY)",  0="___0___", 11="____#____"]

Text item=Display

}```csv
your code goes here

and the items 

```csv
//Items to allow OpenHAB to control the alarm via panel emulation of AlarmDecoder

//itemtype itemname "labeltext [stateformat]" <iconname> (group1, group2, ...) ["tag1", "tag2", ...] {bindingconfig}

Number Line1 "" { alarmdecoder="SEND#1=1,2=2,3=3", autoupdate="false" }

Number Line2 "" { alarmdecoder="SEND#4=4,5=5,6=6", autoupdate="false" }

Number Line3 "" { alarmdecoder="SEND#7=7,8=8,9=9", autoupdate="false" }

Number Line4 "" 

String Display "panel display: [%s]" { alarmdecoder="KPM:00#text" }your code goes here

with

and

Number PassCode " " 
Number passkey "" { alarmdecoder="SEND#=PassCode", autoupdate="false" }

The change to passcode is noted in the log nut there is no evidence in OH or the serial date in AlarmDecoder to indicate that I passed anything to the binding. I did try to raise the loggind level in /var/lib/openhab2/etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg with the entry “log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.alarmdecoder1” but no further evidence was produced.

Can you please recommed next steps.
Thanks and Best Regards

• If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Which is what … does your widget send one key press at a time, or the finished code? I’m unfamiliar with HABpanel, but assume your alarm wants a complete code not key presses.

The keypad Widget sends the value of the keys pressed before the OK button is pressed. The sitemap sent each value as they were clicked on the screen. -Thanks

Putting this one aside. I found a post from Lucky that address nearly of what I want. If you come across this post you may want to look at AlarmDecoder Help (AD2PI)