Alexa Binding: Not all items recognized

Hi there
Just experienced an (I think) odd behaviour. I have my KNX items linked to Alexa and most items are also recognized and found by Alexa. However, some are not, though there is no apparent difference between two items. For example, I have 2 rollershutters in a room upstairs. This is their KNX things definition:

Type rollershutter :  KS_OG_J1 "KS_OG_J1" [ upDown = "2/2/10", stopMove = "2/2/11", position = "<2/2/9" ]
Type rollershutter :  KS_OG_J2 "KS_OG_J2" [ upDown = "2/2/12", stopMove = "2/2/13", position = "<2/2/14" ]

And this is their items definition:

Rollershutter KS_OG_J1 "Gäste Straße Jalousie [%s %%]" (Shutter_OG) { channel="knx:device:bridge:generic:KS_OG_J1" } 
Rollershutter KS_OG_J2 "Gäste Schuppen Jalousie [%s %%]" (Shutter_OG) { channel="knx:device:bridge:generic:KS_OG_J2" }

As you can see, there is no specific alexa definition, neither using the old syntax or the syntax for version 3. Still, the first item (J1) is picked up by Alexa, the second (J2) is not.

I have restarted OpenHAB, cleared the cache and tmp, but Alexa still doesn’t recognize these items.

Any idea what is wrong and/or if I can find out more?

Thx

You should also clear the discovered devices on the Alexa side. Previously discovered devices will not be deleted automatically even though you don’t have Alexa item definition anymore.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve. If you don’t have any Alexa item definition, you won’t get any device recognized. You may want to refer to the troubleshooting documentation.