Alexa Blinds Rollershutter

Hi all, I can’t solve the following problem.

I have blinds that require a 1.5 second impulse to go down and up.

They are connected to Bticino actuators, correctly configured.

If I press for 1.5 seconds from the button or from the OpenHAB app, everything works without problems.

The problem arises when I enter the object on Alexa, which gives me an impulse of less than a second when I ask it to close.

Is there a way to set a time for this pulse?

thank you

You could create a proxy Item for Alexa, with type Rollershutter and Alexa device type Shutter. Then you create a rule that triggers on commands or status changes to that proxy Item and switches the BTicino actuator for the needed 1.5 seconds.

What do you think, may that approach work for you?

Thanks for the reply.

A similar solution had come to my mind too, I did a bit of testing, but I couldn’t.
Do you have any example of rules to implement it to suggest?

Thanks

It depends a bit how your Thing/Item is set up. Is it an Automation thing or a Switch? I am a bit confused by the fact that holding the button on the app for long makes a difference, which I think it would not if it is Automation.

Can you maybe post how your Thing looks like, with its Channels?

Sorry but I’ve been away and couldn’t reply earlier

The shutters are connected to bticino actuators, outside the openhab system. The system through the openwebnet addon can pilot the actuators.

Below is an extract of the files

things:

Bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:mybridge “MyHOMEServer1” [ host=“192.168.1.35”, passwd=“12345678”, port=20000, discoveryByActivation=false ] {
bus_automation 0124XXXX_1_2 “Att 1” [ where=“11”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 0124XXXX_3_4 “Att 1” [ where=“12”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 0124XXXX_1_2 “Att 1” [ where=“13”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 0124XXXX_3_4 “Att 1” [ where=“14”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 0124XXXX_1_2 “Att 1” [ where=“15”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 0124XXXX_3_4 “Att 1” [ where=“16”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 00ADXXXX_1_2 “Att 1” [ where=“17”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 00ADXXXX_3_4 “Att 1” [ where=“18”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 00ADXXXX_1_2 “Att 1” [ where=“19”, shutterRun=“1500”]
bus_automation 00ADXXXX_3_4 “Att 1” [ where=“0110”, shutterRun=“1500”]
}

items:

Rollershutter VenezianaFinCabinaArmadio “Veneziana cabina armadio” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_1_2:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana cabina armadio”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaPfinSoggiornoTV “Veneziana soggiorno lato tv” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_3_4:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana soggiorno tv”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaPfinSoggiornoCucina “Veneziana soggiorno lato cucina” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_1_2:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana soggiorno cucina”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaFinCucina “Veneziana cucina” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_3_4:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana cucina”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaPfinLavanderia “Veneziana lavanderia” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_1_2:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana lavanderia”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaFinBagnoLavanderia “Veneziana bagno lavanderia” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:0124XXXX_3_4:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana bagno lavanderia”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaFinCameraSingola “Veneziana camera singola” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:00ADXXXX_1_2:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana camera singola”]}
Rollershutter VenezianaFinBagnoCameraSingola “Veneziana bagno camera singola” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:00ADXXXX_3_4:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana bagno camera singola”]}
Rollershutter VenezianPfinCameraMatrimoniale “Veneziana camera matrimoniale” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:00ADXXXX_1_2:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana camera matrimoniale”]}
Rollershutter VenezianFinBagnoCameraMatrimoniale “Veneziana bagno camera matrimoniale” {channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:00ADXXXX_3_4:shutter”, alexa=“Blind”[name=“Veneziana bagno camera matrimoniale”]}

thanks