Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill blind up / down command

Hi ihave a question regarding the “new” #Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill
there is written:

A window blind position state. For example, when requesting Alexa, open the blind , the item will receive command UP . Likewise, when asking Alexa, lower the blind , it will receive command DOWN . And when requesting Alexa, stop the blind , it will receive command STOP . For position request, since Rollershutter range value are inverted by default, when requesting Alexa, set the blind to 40% , the item state will be set to 60 .
i Use this code snippet:

Rollershutter Kind_Rolladen_Seite             "Rolladen "                         (Kind, Shutters)      {alexa="Blind.RangeValue" [name="Kind Rolladen", capabilityNames="@Setting.Position", supportedCommands="UP=@Value.Up:@Value.Open,DOWN=@Value.Down:@Value.Close,STOP=@Value.Stop", supportedRange="0:100:1", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=DOWN,Open=UP,Lower=DOWN,Raise=UP,Stop=STOP", stateMappings="Closed=100,Open=0:99"], channel="mqtt:topic:Mosquitto:Kind:RolladenSeite"}

Problem is when i say in german " kind Rolladen hoch" (eng. Kind Blind up) nothing happens.
if i say Kind Rolladen 100% it works from the sentence above it shoud work or not?
Or is this working only in english?
Is this the used controller? Alexa.RangeController Interface 3 | Alexa Skills Kit
If yes it shoud work in germany

Maybe try “öffne ”
That’s working for me, but I have configured the item & metadata vis ui also not configured any custom commands and sticked to the default values

Thx Matze "öffne Kind Rolladen " and “schliesse Kind Rolladen” is working but how to Stop?
And one other question is there a possibility to use "Kind Rolladen hoch/runter " instead of “öffne/schliesse”?

Don’t know, have never tried it

Did you try:

• Alexa, fahre Kind Rolladen hoch.
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rolladen runter.
  • Alexa stopppe Kind Rolladen.
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rollladen auf 60 %
  • Alexa oeffne Kind Rolladen um 20%

English example utterances:

• Alexa, open the <device name>.
  • Alexa, close the <device name>.
  • Alexa, raise the <device name>.
  • Alexa, lower the <device name>.
  • Alexa, stop the <device name>. (Rollershutter only)
  • Alexa, set the <device name> position to 50 percent.
  • Alexa, set the <device name> position to <preset name>.
  • Alexa, set the <device name> position to up. (Rollershutter only)
  • Alexa, set the <device name> position to down. (Rollershutter only)
  • Alexa, set the <device name> position to stop. (Rollershutter only)
  • Alexa, increase the <device name> position by 10 percent.
  • Alexa, decrease the <device name> position by 25 percent.
  • Alexa, what’s the <device name> position?

This work’s

• Alexa, fahre Kind Rolladen hoch.
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rolladen runter.
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rollladen auf 100 %
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rollladen auf 0 %

this is not working

• Alexa stopppe Kind Rolladen.
  • Alexa, fahre Kind Rollladen auf 60 %
  • Alexa oeffne Kind Rolladen um 20%

The first utterance should work. The other two should include the capability name in line with the English examples.

Alexa, stelle die Kind Rollladen Position auf 60 %