Amazon Dash - Couldn't initialize class

So I’m attempting to get the Amazon Dash binding working now. I was originally running on a Docker container, and had some issues that I think were due to the config in docker and containerization. Unfortunately though, I’m still running into an issue and not able to get the binding to even work - let alone find the buttons.

Setup: Pine64 Board running OpenHABian / Amazon Dash buttons added, configured, and on the Wifi network with static IP address assigned (via MAC addresses)

Installed the Amazon Dash binding, and followed the directions in the binding documentation to setup the PCAP library as required.
Ran
sudo setcap 'cap_net_raw,cap_net_admin=+eip cap_net_bind_service=+ep' `realpath /usr/bin/java`
as I am intending to use the Network binding at some point later as well. Even for testing, I tried just
sudo setcap cap_net_raw,cap_net_admin=eip `realpath /usr/bin/java`
Neither permutation is successful at activating the binding correctly. But it does appear to make the correct settings, as I receive the following output from the sudo getcap `/usr/realpath/java` command:
/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/bin/java = cap_net_admin,cap_net_raw+eip cap_net_bind_service+ep

When I navigate to PaperUI and try finding the Amazon Dash button, it doesn’t find it. I try to add manually, and am able to do so. But when I view Things afterward, I am met with the following:

Anyone else been successful getting this running, or have an idea how I can be sure to get that pcap library to load properly? I did try restarting as well, thinking maybe something in the network stack needed to be restarted. First just a reload of OH, then a full system reboot, still nothing.

Also, here are the logs output from OpenHAB:

2017-05-12 11:26:59.538 [ERROR] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Exception occured while initializing handler of thing 'amazondashbutton:dashbutton:44030b85': java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.pcap4j.core.NativeMappings
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.pcap4j.core.NativeMappings
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:206)[:1.8.0_121]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.callAsynchronous(SafeMethodCaller.java:188)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b4]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:81)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b4]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:65)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b4]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$9.run(ThingManager.java:710)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b4]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.pcap4j.core.NativeMappings
	at org.pcap4j.core.Pcaps.findAllDevs(Pcaps.java:51)
	at org.pcap4j.core.Pcaps.getDevByName(Pcaps.java:125)
	at org.openhab.binding.amazondashbutton.internal.pcap.PcapUtil.getNetworkInterfaceByName(PcapUtil.java:50)
	at org.openhab.binding.amazondashbutton.handler.AmazonDashButtonHandler.initialize(AmazonDashButtonHandler.java:61)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$9$1.call(ThingManager.java:713)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$9$1.call(ThingManager.java:1)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller$CallableWrapper.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:179)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_121]
	... 3 more

Hi!

Did you ever resolve this issue? I am having the same problem and can’t connect my dash button.

I have not. Haven’t gotten back around to testing this out yet. Will be re-visiting this at some point in the future, but have other stuff on my plate currently.