Astro Binding sunrise update

Hello to everyone, as I have problems with updating the things sunrise start time, I have installed and uninstalled several times, but nothing is updated, I have to restart the openhab server every day to update it.

Openhab 2.1
Astro Binding 0.9.0.b5

P.S. this is an on-line translation
Thank you

There have been lots of bugs fixed in the Astro binding recently. Try upgrading to the 2.2 Snapshot.

How to upgrade.

P.S. this is an on-line translation
Thank you

http://docs.openhab.org/installation/linux.html

OK thanks

Hello rikoshak,

Thanks for the instruction for upgrading OH2. I tried this way of upgrading.
But I’m facing problems to do so.

#########################################
openHAB 2.x.x update script
#########################################

The specified directory is not openHAB’s root directory.
Either specify a directory or place this update script in and run from openHAB’s root folder.

So I was trying to find more information:

• The working directory
    According to the mentioned doc http://docs.openhab.org/installation/linux.html the working dir could be /opt/openhab
    As I’m on OH2 I see only some subdirs called openhab2 but none called openhab

• The update script
    I found the update script in /srv/openhab2-sys/runtime/bin (hopefully that is the corrrect one). So I had a look to this file.
    It uses and manipulates e.g. $WorkingDir/runtime and $WorkingDir/userdata/etc/all.policy . I found the later file all.policy in /srv/openhab2-userdata/etc. That does not really fit with a working dir and a sub dir userdata
    What is my working dir ?

What do I make wrong ?

How did you install OH in the first place?

I was using the image for the Raspberry PI openhabianpi-raspbian-201706161358-git7ff273e-crc00389b9f.img
If I’m right that was (is) OH 2.1.

OK. I think that there is either a menu in openHABian that will let you choose to upgrade to the snapshot. You will have to check the openHABian docs.

If not you can follow the apt-get instructions here and choose the snapshot release.

That’s right, there is a menu point for Switch over to the unstable openHAB built 2.2 snapshot