Astro items in sitemap?

Hey all, after cutting my teeth on 1.8 I’ve moved to 2.0b5 and am making progress. I have the new astro binding set up and it appears to be working, I see values being assigned in the event log. In my items:

DateTime        Sunrise_Time    "Sunrise [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"   {channel="astro:sun:local:rise#start"}
DateTime        Sunset_Time     "Sunset [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"    {channel="astro:sun:local:set#start"}
Number  Azimuth         "Azimuth"       {channel="astro:sun:local:position#azimuth"}
Number  Elevation       "Elevation"     {channel="astro:sun:local:position#elevation"}
String  MoonPhase       "MoonPhase"     {channel="astro:moon:local:phase#name"}

In my sitemap:

Frame label="Weather" {
                Text item=Temperature icon="temperature"
                Text item=Humidity icon="water"
                Text item=Sunrise_Time icon="sun"
                Text item=Sunset_Time icon="moon"
                Text item=MoonPhase
        }

For sunrise and sunset I see the times, but the label are “Start Time” instead of “Sunrise” and “Sunset”. For the moon phase all I see is “Moonphase Name”.

I know I’m dropping the ball somewhere, and it feels like my sitemap is still too 1.8 and not enough 2.0. Can I trouble any of you fine people to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

~Mark

Try this for your Azimuth, Elevation, and Moon Phase items.

Number Azimuth       "Azimuth [%.0f °]"    { channel="astro:sun:local:position#azimuth" }
Number Elevation     "Elevation [%.0f °]"  { channel="astro:sun:local:position#elevation" }
String MoonPhase     "MoonPhase [%s]"      { channel="astro:moon:local:phase#name" }

Not sure about the sunrise and sunset items. You could try this in your sitemap.

Text item=Sunrise_Time label="Sunrise [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"
Text item=Sunset_Time label="Sunset [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"

Also note that there are icons for sunrise and sunset.

Thanks Mark! Kinda strange, but I ended up having to reboot my OH2 instance because a few things weren’t working quite right. I had split my items and rules files and made updates for the 2.0 astro binding and it didn’t ‘take’. After the reboot everything started working again, including the labels. I did have to add the [%s] to the moon phase item so that it would show the actual phase.

Thanks for the help!

~Mark