Astro items no status update

Hi,

I have an issue with my astro items.
All the items don’t get status update a while …

These are my items:

`DateTime Sonnenaufgang_Time “Sonnenaufgang [%1$tH:%1$tM]” (gAstro) { astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start” }
DateTime Sonnenuntergang_Time “Sonnenuntergang [%1$tH:%1$tM]” (gAstro) { astro=“planet=sun, type=set, property=end” }
String STRG_Mondphase “Mondphase [MAP(Mond.map):%s]” (gAstro) { astro=“planet=moon, type=phase, property=name” }
String STRG_Sternzeichen “Sternzeichen [MAP(Tierkreiszeichen.map):%s]” (gAstro) { astro=“planet=sun, type=zodiac, property=sign” }
String STRG_Jahreszeit “Jahreszeit [MAP(Jahreszeit.map):%s]” <sun_clouds> (gAstro) { astro=“planet=sun, type=season, property=name” }

Switch Switch_Sonnenaufgang_Event { astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start” }
Switch Switch_Sonnenuntergang_Event { astro=“planet=sun, type=set, property=end” }
Switch Switch_Sonnenaufgang_20A_Event { astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start, offset=-20” }
Switch Switch_Sonnenuntergang_20A_Event { astro=“planet=sun, type=set, property=end, offset=20” }
Switch Switch_Vollmond_Event { astro=“planet=moon, type=phase, property=full” }`

This is my sitemap

Frame { Group item=gAstro }

This is my config:

# The latitude
astro:latitude=50.759214
# The longitude
astro:longitude=7.185726
# Refresh interval for azimuth and elevation calculation in seconds
# (optional, defaults to disabled)
astro:interval=3600

In case I restart the server/service or edit the file with the astro items, openHAB shows me on the webfront end the right information.

But after a while (3h or more) I get the following output.

But the binding must work in the background.
Because all rules which work with the astro events are working. I have no issue.

If I update the astro items, I get the following output in the log file:

[INFO ] [c.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'HEIM.ASTRO.items'
 [INFO ] [.b.a.internal.job.JobScheduler] - Deleting astro job: Season
 [INFO ] [.b.a.internal.job.JobScheduler] - Deleting astro job: Switch_Vollmond_Event
 [INFO ] [.b.a.internal.job.JobScheduler] - Deleting astro job: DailyJob
 [INFO ] [.b.a.internal.job.JobScheduler] - Scheduled a daily job at midnight for astro calculation

What could I do or what I’m doing wrong?

br portboy

no one any idea?

really the only one with astro items update problem?

I’ve got something simular I think.
I’ve installed this last week,and it was running fine.
No today, no more data is been shown (exactly like yours) except the distance to the moon. :wink:

OH1 or OH2?? I am using OH2 and no problems here… in the Southern Hemisphere :slight_smile:

omg, I’m not alone :stuck_out_tongue:
I use OH1 and I’m still looking for a solution …

I’m using OH1…
I’ve just restarted openhab, and it was fine again.
My refresh time (astro:interval) in openhab.cfg was on 900. Now I’ve configured the refresh time to 3600. Maybe it was to often? Can’t image that it has something to do with, but at least if you don’t try it… :wink:

1 Like