Astro Remove-Add Binding / Things Error Conflict 409

Hi, i have a situation where i have no clue what i could do next.

Astro binding 2.5 was not working anymore. so removed the binding and added the binding again…first removed the two things (local moon and local sun from the PaperUI GUI). after reinstallation of the binding i received two new things as expected in my GUI inbox. Whenever i try to checkmark them to get them into my active configuration i receive the Error 409 Conflict…

I already checked the JSONDB entries for things but there is nothing in the files related to ASTRO…so no dead Things as far as i have seen in /var/lib/openhab2/…
I already tried to clear tmp and cache as written in other discussions on this issue…but i could not find any ocurrance related to removal and adding the same binding…

Thanks a lot, please let me know if there is anything else i could try to find whatever blocks adding of the two things,

Have you configured anything Astro binding related in a text file? The 409 error means that you have defined the thing in a text file and not through the UI and it must therefore be deleted in the text file, and not the UI

Clearing the cache with the binding installed may not have removed the old things.

After checking that no text file has been created then remove all Astro things, uninstall the binding, stop OH, clean cache, start OH, verify no Astro things exist, install the binding and see if that helps.

will try as you have mentioned…but only items are based on text files, which i had removed (commented out)…but did not help…