Astro Thing offset not working in Item

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: RPi 3b
    • Java Runtime Environment: openjdk 11.0.6
    • openHAB version: 2.5.2

Hi,

I have a strange problem that I can’t find the root cause for. I’ve followed rlkoshaks TimeOfDay, Design Pattern and all seems to work except for my astro thing that I try to offset with -30 min. Or it’s actually the item that I link it to that’s not working. The offset item shows the same time as the “normal” one (Afternoon is the offset one and Evening is the actual sunset time)

However, in my TimeOfDay rule I also use the thing to trigger the rule and I can see in the loggs that the rule is triggered 30 min before sunset as it should, so the thing seems to work.

So my astro thing file looks like this (the last “Type start…” I added just now to see if it would solve it):

astro:sun:minus30  [ geolocation="XXXXX, YYYYY", interval=60 ]{
    Channels:
            Type rangeEvent : rise#event [
                    offset=-30
            ]
            Type rangeEvent : set#event [
                    offset=-30
            ]
            Type start : set#start [
                    offset=-30
            ]
`

and my item file like this:

DateTime    vSunset_Time                "Evening [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                     <sunset>                                     { channel="astro:sun:home:set#start" }
DateTime    vBed_Time                   "Bed [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                         <bedroom_blue>
DateTime    vEvening_Time               "Afternoon [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                   <sunset>                                     { channel="astro:sun:minus30:set#start" }
DateTime    vNight_Time                 "Night [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                       <moon>

As you can see I use the two different things, but in the Items they return the same value while in the rule it doesn’t. Does anyone have any idea what I’m missing?

I had to reboot the system right now for another reason and now it’s working again…