- Platform information:
- Hardware: Synology NAS / Intel Celeron / 8 GB RAM
- OS: Synolog DSM
- Java Runtime Environment: openHAB Docker container
- openHAB version: 3.1.0
- Issue of the topic: Audio playback and TTS not working.
I have tried chromecast and web audio for playback of sound or speech through “say”. No combination works.
- audio mp3 is in sounds subdir / voice mp3 gets generated in userdata/pollytts/cache
- chromecast plays the “starting playback” sound, so the control of the device is working
- chromecast callBackurl is set to binding.chromecast:callbackUrl=http://192.168.178.23:65400 in services.chromecast.cfg
- when triggered through console (or by other means), chromecast is trying to playback http://192.168.178.23:65400/audio/4e2e3862-520f-4077-a8d7-0ab010841023 (each time another uuid here)
- jetty only delivers a 404 for this
I’m lost why this is not working.