[avmfritz] Support for HAN-FUN / DECT ULE devices

hello together, I’m migration from Telekom Smarthome to Openhab 3 and just added all my Smoke detectors to OH3.

But now I’m wondering how I can add the “Inside Alarm”:

Magenta SmartHome Sirene
Firmware: 30.17.06.01.015 / HW: DT_SRN_001

With my Fritzbox I can add it and its fire the alarm when a Smoke Detector detect smoke, so I can use it within AVM.

Is there any way to add it to OH3 also, maybe as switch, when ON make noise, when OFF stop it?

THANKS

Hi @cweitkamp,

hopefully you can help me. I am using a Fritz.box with connected HunFun sockets (Zwischenstecker innen/aussen). They are not discovered by OpenHab.

Do you have any idea?

Cheers,
Boris

Hi Boris,

Yes, I think I can help you. Can you post a link to the device (vendor website)?

Please provide a TRACE log (see comment above).

Thank you, the Produkts are SmartHome Zwischenstecker außen and SmartHome Zwischenstecker innen (SmartHome Zwischenstecker innen kaufen | Telekom).

Cheers,
Boris

Thanks for sharing the links. I do not own such a device. If I should help you and add support for them to the binding I need a TRACE log to extract the related XML for the devices. Thanks.

I am not sure what kind of trace you need. If the following is not enough, please help me with more information.

Name ‘Steckdose HanFun aussen’, identifyer ‘11324 0824499-1’, firmware version ‘0.0’(’’)
[aktive] ID 2002, emc 0x0, model 0xa0d00000, grouphash=0x0, devicetype ‘avm_home_device_type_generic_hanfun’, productname ‘’ functionbitmask 0xa000, sortid 12, batt perc 255(0mV) low 255, pollinterval 0, polltimeout 0, validchangetime 1621539235, txbusy 0
--------------------
Name ‘Steckdose HanFun aussen’, identifyer ‘11324 0824499’, firmware version ‘30.17.03.02.016’(‘30.17.03.02.016’)
[aktive] ID 408, emc 0x2c3c, model 0x0, grouphash=0x0, devicetype ‘avm_home_device_type_generic_hanfun’, productname ‘HAN-FUN’ functionbitmask 0x1, sortid 12, batt perc 255(0mV) low 255, pollinterval 600, polltimeout 1920, validchangetime 1621539234, txbusy 0

--------------------
Name 'Steckdose HanFun innen', identifyer '11324 0584756-1', firmware version '0.0'('') 
[aktive] ID 2000, emc 0x0, model 0xa0d00000, grouphash=0xd3a1133, devicetype 'avm_home_device_type_generic_hanfun', productname '' functionbitmask 0xa000, sortid 8, batt perc 255(0mV) low 255, pollinterval 0, polltimeout 0, validchangetime 0, txbusy 0
--------------------
	Name 'Steckdose HanFun innen', identifyer '11324 0584756', firmware version '30.17.04.02.018'('30.17.04.02.018') 
[aktive] ID 406, emc 0x2c3c, model 0x20000, grouphash=0x0, devicetype 'avm_home_device_type_generic_hanfun', productname 'HAN-FUN' functionbitmask 0x1, sortid 8, batt perc 255(0mV) low 255, pollinterval 600, polltimeout 1920, validchangetime 0, txbusy 0

I need a TRACE log for the avmfritz binding. Have a look here.

I have the logfiles but at them moment I don´t have the rights to send you a PM.

You can send me a mail too.

Thanks to @cweitkamp the avm Add-On support the “SmartHome Zwischenstecker innen / außen” know. This feature and other bugfixes are available with the latest build.

Since the last milestones i have some Issues with the Rademacher Rollotron 1213.
I’ve installed them using version 3.2.0.M2, the Rollotrons were added via auto-detection in PaperUI/AVM FRITZ!Box Binding. Here everything worked fine.

Upgrade from 3.2.0.M2 to 3.2.0.M4 (a few weeks ago):
Two out of the three used Rollotrons were in “unknown” state and not responsive. Trying to re-ad them failed, but they were still operateable in the FritzBox.
Back to 3.2.0.M2 everything worked again.

Upgrade from 3.2.0.M2 to 3.2.0.M5 (today):
The same two out of three were unknown, but opening/closing them via OpenHab worked. However, the “closed percentage” is not updating.

Version 3.2.0.M3 works fine.
Upgrading without skipping versions results in nearly the same behavior. Difference is, that now M4 behaves liked M5 described above.

I have no clue, what the difference between the partially working and not working Rollotrons is.

• Software Version is the same
  • all were created via Paper UI Auto Discovery; the generated code is, except the IDs, the same
    In the logs, the Rollotron things were only mentioned in the events.log, when changed from uninitialized to initializing and then unknown.
    Also no idea, if the fault is in the binding or in my config…only hint for the binding might, that it works till M3.

Greets
Alex

Hi Alex,

I can try to help you. I need a TRACE log to check the related XMLs for the devices to see what is happening. Thanks.

My trace logs seems to get a bit out of hand… after setting log level to trace and starting the upgrade, within a few minutes i got ~35 MiB worth of files (including the compressed gz files).

The file with trace login only foir the AVM binding ist attached.
The file contains the startup of the docker container OpenHab runs in, until the rollershutters were available.
Rolladen West is the working device, the other two the partial working ones.
Thanks for your support!

openhab.log (103.7 KB)

Good news. I think I found the culprit. I will send you a PM.

I submitted a fix: