Bacnet Binding not working

I am trying to get the Bacnet binding to work.I am running OpenHAB 2.2 on Windows.

I have copied api-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar and ip-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar to the addons folder.

I have the following in bacnet.cfg:

broadcast=192.168.20.255
localNetworkNumber=1

I have the following in bacnet.items:

Number ROOF_RMT "Roof Temperature" {bacnet="device=128,type=analogInput,id=1"}
Number LOUNGE_RMT "Lounge Temperature" {bacnet="device=128,type=analogInput,id=2"}

I receive the following in the log:

2018-04-10 21:52:25.730 [ERROR] [org.code-house.bacnet4j.api         ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.code-house.bacnet4j.api
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.code-house.bacnet4j.api [239]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.lang3

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1620) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1600) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1571) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1514) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [?:?]

I am not seeing any data in the items and I am not seeing any Bacnet traffic in Wireshark.

I think that’s all that’s described in the readme. Am I missing something? Do I need to get " org.code-house.bacnet4j.api" and put it somewhere?

Thanks in advance
Craig

Hey Craig,
You don’t need to copy api and ip jars - these are already included in binding jar. All you need is binding archive from https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.bacnet/releases.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Thanks Lukasz

That worked.

Cheers
Craig