Balboa Binding

Yes. works with me! :wink:

@binderth what binding file are you using?

As explained above, the one of clinophobic:

Works without a problem.

Binding still works, but I found out, that mostly over night the pool doesnā€™t update the current temperature, as it seems to only activate circulation after use (or the filter intervals) and therefore the current temperature stays the same for hours.
Is there anywhere I can tell the pool to regularly start the circulation pump directly. I start the Jet pump for like 10seconds as this triggers circulation, but perhaps thereā€™s a better approach?

Hi

I just setup my two balboa baths with a wifi module and got heir native app to work, however I ended up setting two differnet ssid for my wifi modules as I didnā€™t fin a way to switch wich tub I wanted to connect to.

After that I installed snapshot for 3.2.0 version but that one didnā€™t load, but nsaptshot for 3.1 version did load, but I cant get any things from that binding via oh 3 ui running OH 3.3, is there a bridge or .things file that I can work with?

HI again

I have got good use for this python scripts they make me able to do exactly what I need and want to, except for setting time, I tried python3 /path/to/script/pool.py setttime 12 30 or 1230 but nothng really happends I can make all the other changes for light and pumps and temeprature range and settemp.

Is there something basic with settime that I am missing?

My pool is starting circulation pump every 2 hours automatically for about 2 mnutes, if ā€œHeatModeā€ = "ā€œREADYā€.

But regular circulation pump is cooling down the pool a little bit more. Therefore I change only at 3 am from READY to REST and 10 minutes later back to REST.

This ensure that heating is not starting by night (without sun on my PV).

During day-time the pool is all the time set to READY, that heating and filtering is possible.

1 Like