Basic UI sending dimmer value twice

While debugging something else, I noticed that whenever I change a dimmer in my sitemap, the Basic UI is sending the change twice. Here’s a screen snip of the browser debug. You can see the two OfficeLamp_Dimmer calls

Here are the lines in the event log.

2017-01-31 11:48:59.064 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'OfficeLamp_Dimmer' received command 31
2017-01-31 11:48:59.071 [ItemStateChangedEvent     ] - OfficeLamp_Dimmer changed from 16 to 31
2017-01-31 11:48:59.262 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'OfficeLamp_Dimmer' received command 31

Item definition

Dimmer  OfficeLamp_Dimmer   "Office Test Lamp [%d %%]"          <light>                                 { channel="zwave:device:zstick:node6:switch_dimmer" }

Sitemap definition

Slider item=OfficeLamp_Dimmer label="Office Test Lamp"

It doesn’t do this when changing the value from PaperUI or from the Karaf console.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I can confirm that I observe the same here. According to apt, I am running:
openhab2/unstable,now 2.1.0~20170129232652-1

@Kai I was unable to find an issue report (open or closed) on this, which is surprising because it seems like something that would’ve been spotted long ago. Do you have any suggestions on where to look to track this down, or should I rather open an issue (is ESH the right repo)?

Feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues!

I have this bug too.
How to fix it?