basicUI with visibility not work correct

Problem:
With the use of the visibility function the updating of the field with chrome browser does not work correctly. See simulation

Chrome error is present
Edge works
IOS app works

This is the error in the log when the problem occurs.

2019-04-05 20:16:52.975 [WARN ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at 'items/iEG_ThSet_WC' with an invalid status value 'NaN °C'.

OH versione openHAB 2.5.0 Build #1564
Chrome version Versione 73.0.3683.103 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
Edge Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134
App. iOS Openhab 2.0.3.0

Frame label="Thermo1" {
		Default item=iEG_ThZiel_WC icon="temperature" 
		Setpoint label=" e []" item=iEG_ThSet_WC minValue=17 maxValue=25 step=0.5 visibility=[iEG_ThMod_WC=="MANUAL"]
		Selection item=iEG_ThMod_WC valuecolor=[AUTO="green", MANUAL="orange", PROTECTION="blue", OFF="red"] mappings=[AUTO="Auto", MANUAL="Manuell", PROTECTION="Frostschutz", OFF="Aus"]
	}
Number:Temperature iEG_ThZiel_WC "Soll-Temperatur" <snow> (iEG_WC) { channel="openwebnet:bus_thermostat:mybridge:EG_ThTmp_WC:targetTemperature" }
Number:Temperature iEG_ThSet_WC "Soll-Temperatur" <heating> (iEG_WC) { channel="openwebnet:bus_thermostat:mybridge:EG_ThTmp_WC:setpointTemperature" }
String iEG_ThMod_WC "Modus" <heating_cooling> (iEG_WC) { channel="openwebnet:bus_thermostat:mybridge:EG_ThTmp_WC:setMode" }

Am I wrong?

Looks like the setpoint widget picks up the wrong value after hide/show.
I must say I thought label=" e []" should stop it showing any value next to the arrows, may be connected.

How does it work in ClassicUI (which has a slightly different widget)?

Hello,

the label label=" e []" used it for the tests, during the error MANUAL is seen.

On the classicUI I cannot change the values.

I think it’s a bug in BasicUI with chrome.
Even firefox has the same problem.
Edge works well, while in Explorer the problem does not occur but you do not see the Setpoint icons.

Same problem with Text this code.

Text  visibility=[iEG_ThMod_WC=="MANUAL"] {
	Setpoint label=" e []" item=iEG_ThSet_WC minValue=17 maxValue=25 step=0.5 
}

Chrome doesn’t work.

Edge works.

All refreshes with visibility have problems

Please check with a recent snapshot and tells me if this is not fixed.