I’m an avid forum follower, but post infrequently.
I’m looking for advice on logging configuration to capture access requests via Jetty - at least that’s what I think I’m after.
- I had a few switch items turn off unexpectedly in the last 12 hours - two hue, and one ZWave
- It’s possible I did this myself (ie. bumping an item on my phone), but the timing suggests it’s unlikely
- I figure there are two ways this could happen - via a rule, or REST API
- If it’s via REST API, I could confirm that - including the device name or IP address - with appropriate logging of all GET requests
- (I think I’ve ruled out rules doing it, hence my effort to look at REST API)
In console I found the org.apache.jetty logger; it was set to a log level of WARN. I upped this all the way to DEBUG and of course openhab.log was absolutely flooded with messages. I tried INFO, and get nothing at all. What I suppose I’m seeking is something in between.
I could also be trying to solve this the entirely wrong way, but I figure being able to trawl through access logs is a useful thing regardless.
I feel like I’m close but can’t quite get there - I haven’t found enough detail in the forums, but I can’t imagine I’m the only one trying
Anyone got some tips?