I struggle with some specific topic and do not know if there is a “best practice solution” for this.
- I have a heatpump that delivers various values via the Luxtronik/Novelan heatpump binding. Reading the delivered values and persisting them works great.
- The used energy of the heatpump (KWH) is only delivered via a sinlge cummulative value that steadily grows. This value is never reset or broken down to hours or days or months, …
What I want o achieve:
- Somehow get values from this cummulative energy value broken down to hours or days or months
- Persist these broken down values (does this make sense? Or calculate them somehow in realtime when needed?)
- Chart the values (preferrably Bar Charts, via Grafana). Can this be achieved with the big cummmulative value?
Does somebody else have this constellation with single values that need to be broken down and visualized?
Thank you and best regards,