I’m a bit confused right now on what the best solution and the best binding would be to use.
UseCase is as follows:
- got a (in fact four) google calendars up and running with calendar entries
- obenHAB should check the calendars for some action (e.g. heating on/off, …)
- within the logic in the rules these entries should then lead to the respective actions
What I’d like to see is a binding which is not only capable of getting start/end, name and description but also copes with:
- notification times (meaning the action should be triggered at the time of the notification rather than start)
- recurring events (daily, weekly, tuesdays/thursdays)
With the last two, I had (and have) some issues using CalDAV in another project (CalDAV doesn’t know notifications and has difficulties with recurring events)
So, could you please help me with some suggestions?