Binding Request : Buderus web gateway

That’s what i found in the logs:

2018-10-05 09:46:31.835 [ERROR] [home.core.thing.binding.ThingFactory] - Thing factory (class org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200HandlerFactory) returned null on create thing when it reports to support the thing type (km200:holidayModes).

2018-10-05 09:46:31.835 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type km200:holidayModes.

==> /var/log/openhab2/

Ok, thanks, I know whats wrong. I will fix it.

Cool. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I fixed it and uploaded a new version, try this. Does it work?

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Markus

Yes, no it works. Thank you very much.
Greetings,
Markus

Hi!

Here is the new version:

• Fixed problems with holiday modes
  • Some code optimizations.

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Important: It is now compiled for 2.4 so the filename changed. Delete the 2.3 bevore you copy the new one to the addons directory.

Markinus

P.S: Depending on your system could a installation of libjmdns-java be required.

I just installed the latest snapshot. KM200 Gateway appeared in the inbox. I did the configuration of IP/Private Key via PaperUi. But the item stuck at „offline configuration error“ no bridge configured.
Any idea?

Hi,

check the config parameters. I would say keys or password etc. are not OK. Enable debug and see some more outputs.

Markus

Wow that was fast. I‘ll try. Thanks a lot.

Hi Markus,

Thanks for that addon, it’s working great for me!

I’ve got a question: Is it possible to get the values of “PROTECTED” parameters? I’d be interested in values like

0;0;0;0;$$PROTECTED$$;/heatSources/dhw/energyMonitoring/outputProduced;;;

Those values seem to exist in the gateway, the question is what “protected” means and if it’s maybe still possible to read it somehow.

Thanks a lot!
hubsif.

Edit: accidentally posted in German.

Hi,

I have no Idea how to read that. Maybe you have to auth to the device in some way. I don’t know, I have no documentation how to do that. If someone has some informations then I could change it…

Markus

I have upgraded to the newest version and Openhab is running in a docker container with the -e CRYPTO_POLICY=unlimited \option. At the moment i am getting some values, but a lot values are missing, like shown here:

Has anyone an idea how to fix this?

thanks in advance

Norbert

I just installed the KM200 binding, but the configuration failed with:

2018-11-16 19:42:44.373 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Update KM200 Binding configuration, it takes a minute....

2018-11-16 19:42:44.376 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Starting communication test…
2018-11-16 19:42:44.427 [INFO ] [.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding] - Received data…
2018-11-16 19:42:44.428 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, id=708, bundle=230/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.km200/1.12.0]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.km200
java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName
at java.lang.String.(String.java:424) [?:?]
at java.lang.String.(String.java:491) [?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200Comm.decodeMessage(KM200Comm.java:263) [230:org.openhab.binding.km200:1.12.0]
at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200Binding.updated(KM200Binding.java:161) [230:org.openhab.binding.km200:1.12.0]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$UpdateConfiguration.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1792) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:141) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:109) [8:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.16]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Thanks in advance

Any Idea, why Km200 binding stops working?

Did you find a solution for this “Brigde missing” issue?

EDIT:
Never mind.
A simple restart of the binding in karaf solved the issue. :slight_smile:

Yes, the problem was the missing JCE.

In my case this wasn’t the problem because I solved this long time ago.
But thanks for your quick response.

I am still often impressed about the speed of help in this forum :slight_smile:
:+1:

All,

yesterday I switched from the “old” km200 1.x to the actual km200 2.4 SNAPSHOT

I have one sync problem though:
I use the following items:

Number 	Heat_HzSollDay	 "Tag"	        {channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureLevels_day"}
Number 	Heat_HzSollNight "Nacht"	{channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureLevels_night"}
Number 	Heat_HzSoll	 "Ziel"  	{channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureRoomSetpoint"}

When I switch at the wall-mounted official control (RC-35) I can change the setpoint for the current mode (day or night). It will not be reflected in one of the items above.

If I send a command to e.g. the Day (Tag) temperature, it’s not reflected in the RC-35.

Was there a change in the handling between 1.x and 2.4 ?

Hi,

the delay before the binding is sending it to the device is a bit longer. It can take some minutes. Change it and wait 2-3 Minutes. Then it should change on the RC-35. I had to change it for better performance and stability.

Markus

Thanks for your quick response.
I will be more patient and will try again :blush: