Binding Request : Buderus web gateway

Hi,

try the new version. It should works now.

Markus

Problem still persists.

2018-09-23 10:53:51.967 [ERROR] [home.core.thing.binding.ThingFactory] - Thing factory (class org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200HandlerFactory) returned null on create thing when it reports to support the thing type (km200:sensor).

2018-09-23 10:53:51.975 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type km200:sensor.

If I can help in any way with providing data or doing something else, feel free to give me a shout.
Best
Clemens

Hi!
I’m working on the pull reqest to get this binding into the default ones. I had to rewrite some stuff and it would be great if you could test it. I fixed some small errors too. Here is the new version:

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Important: It is now compiled for 2.4 so the filename changed. Delete the 2.3 bevore you copy the new one to the addons directory.

Markinus

P.S: Depending on your system could a installation of libjmdns-java be required.

Hi,

I had such problems in one of the older versions of openhab. Are you using the last version of openhab? 2.4?

Markus

I used to… but right now I switched to latest Snapshot build and still:

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==

2018-09-23 19:06:10.812 [ERROR] [home.core.thing.binding.ThingFactory] - Thing factory (class org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.KM200HandlerFactory) returned null on create thing when it reports to support the thing type (km200:appliance).

2018-09-23 19:06:10.814 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type km200:appliance.

And this is my version:

openhab2 is already the newest version (2.4.0~20180923125336-1).

Hi,

ehh, ooh, sorry, my mistake… I removed a important file from this binding :wink:
I will upload a new version soon.

Markus

Hi!

Here is the new version:

• Fixed problems on adding of things.
    (Edit1: Removed INFO Log)

org.openhab.binding.km200-2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Important: It is now compiled for 2.4 so the filename changed. Delete the 2.3 bevore you copy the new one to the addons directory.

Markinus

P.S: Depending on your system could a installation of libjmdns-java be required.

Perfect! It’s finally working :slight_smile:

Great!

Thank you very much! You are doing a great job for the community.

Hello,
i try for the first time to use this binding and i got the following
error in the log:
2018-09-29 13:25:53.397 [ERROR] [b.binding.km200.internal.KM200Device] - Parsingexception in JSON: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 37 path $ service: /gateway/DateTime

What have i done wrong

Hi,

I will check it.

Markus

Hi!

is this the only one not working service? If no, then it looks like a encryption decryption problem. Take a look to the passwords/username etc.

Markus

Hi thanks for the answer. No everything else is working fine and when i use the 1.12 its also working well

Mit herzlichen Grüßen
Robert Weigerstorfer

I want to connect a fresh OH2.3 installation to my km200. I think the included binding version is a OH1 version, which for example does not provide auto-discovery for things.
Is there a compiled 2.3.0 version available which supports the OH2 binding API?

Hi,

hmm, that’s strange. It works here without any problems.
Please enable debug and send me the whole logfile (remove password etc. from log, it is logged in debug).

Markus

Hi,

use the last version postet here and put it in the addons folder. Disable the OH1 version.

Markus

The 2.4.0 version?

yes

By the way i hope its not a Problem that i use openhab 2.3 the stable version

Mit herzlichen Grüßen
Robert Weigerstorfer