Bindings are uninstalling autonomously

I have a new OH 2.2 setup and had several bindings running smoothly (ZWave, Sonos, MQTT, InfluxDB).

I just installed a further binding - Harmony. And all my other bindings got automatically removed. I already had this behavior in a previous install of OH 2.2 which I erased due to some sandbox activities.

2018-01-02 11:51:51.106 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ to inbox.
2018-01-02 11:51:57.018 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled ‘openhab-binding-sonos’
2018-01-02 11:52:03.260 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled ‘openhab-binding-mqttitude1’
2018-01-02 11:52:12.010 [INFO ] [ing.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler] - Stopped ZWave serial handler
2018-01-02 11:52:12.109 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled ‘openhab-binding-zwave’
2018-01-02 11:52:19.121 [INFO ] [penhab.io.transport.mqtt.MqttService] - Stopping broker connection ‘cloudmqtt’
2018-01-02 11:52:19.174 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled ‘openhab-binding-mqtt1’

1 Like

I also encountered this problem. As long as you do not install additional bindings the system runs stable. But adding an additional binding may sometimes lead to a deinstallation of the existing ones.

yeah, same happen to me, usually if u install any bindings, all installed bindings before will get uninstalled in that binding page, but not affect others like in persistence page’s.
btw this issue won’t happen in 2.1.0stable, just recently happened in 2.2.0stable and #10xx(maybe) 2.2.0snapshot

but not always, the bug is not reproducable anytime…weird…

Hi,

I’m lost with the solution posted by @Kai on GitHub.

1. I installed openhab2.3.0, hoping that the flags are set correctly (which they are in my Openhabian installation in /srv/openhab2-userdata/etc/org.apache.karaf.feature.cfg. I can see configCfgStore=false set correctly.

2. There is no such file as userdata/etc/org.openhab.addons.cfg on my rpi
    a sudo find /. -name org.openhab.addons.cfg didn’t produce any results.

There is /srv/openhab2-conf/services/addons.cfg - do I need to set the configCfgStore=false flag there as well?

I got the same binding de-installation bug after a restart of the RPi yesterday (and re-configured all bindings again for the 10th time or so :weary:).

thanks upfront for any help on this frustrating matter,
Kurt