Bindings not showing up in configuration/bindings

New install I have selected/downloaded bindings for my chamberlain, and Insteon PLM. When I go into configuration/bindings nothing is listed there. What am I overlooking here. I tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling bindings but still not listed. Openhanded 2.0.

Openhab 2.0, darn autocorrect

Nothing wrong; these are Version 1 Bindings which don’t show up under Config, Bindings :slight_smile:
You will however see them as “Installed” if you look under Addons, Bindings…

So how do I get the proper versions for 2.0? Are they available? Do I need to load a different version of Openhab.

Bindings for OpenHAB 2 have not been developed for all existing bindings that were created for OpenHAB 1.

Most bindings developed for openHAB 1 can also be used in openHAB 2. These bindings are connected directly to items by editing text files.

That is taken from http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings.html. You were able to install these bindings with the default configuration because they can be used. Unfortunately the configuration is not available through the PaperUI; rather it available through editing the text files.

For Chamberlain, you need to configure your username and password in the /services/myq.cfg and then define items in an items file. As reference here is mine:

Contact GarageDoorContact       "Garage Door [%s]" <contact> {myq="0"}
String GarageDoorString         "Garage Door [%s]"           {myq="0"}
Switch GarageDoorSwitch         "Garage Door Open"           {myq="0"}