Black Friday

Yeah it’s Black Friday again.
Time to finally spend all the money you have been working hard for throughout the rest of the year!

So:

• https://popp.to/ offers great savings on Z-Wave equipment (not only theirs but Aeotec, too).
  • Amazon to offer their Echos for as little as 20€ (Echo Dot 3, and that’s better than the new 4),
    I got myself the Hue bundle so another 2 bulbs for just 10€.

(I’m not affiliated with any of these vendors or offers)

Speak up (post below) if you know of others.

Always remember to use smile.amazon.com and choose the openHAB foundation as your donation’s recipient.

1 Like

For those in North America, The Zooz onl;ne store has Zooz and other Z-Wave brands on sale.

Always remember to use smile.amazon.com and choose the openHAB foundation as your donation’s recipient.
I wish I could but those of us in the US do not have that choice because it is not registered with the IRS :frowning:

1 Like

Some cheap WiFi stuff and an USB doorbell for 5,- €.

1 Like

… that seems to mandatorily require an account on a chinese server and routes all your data and events through it. Not a recommendation for anybody in our community, I guess. Or is there some local access possible that I am not seeing?

Dunno, haven’t tried. It wasn’t meant to be a recommendation.
Many WiFi devices are Tuya whitelabel stuff that can be flashed e.g. w/ Tasmota to work without a cloud.