[boschindego] Bosch Indego binding not working any more

Since several days, the Bosch Indego binding is not working anymore. Maybe there is a connection to the last Indego app update, because I cannot use the service https://indego.grauonline.de/ since then as well (Error 403)? Has Bosch changed something on the server side? The openHAB log says:

2022-05-10 17:13:32.505 [WARN ] [.internal.handler.BoschIndegoHandler] - The login credentials are wrong or another client connected to your Indego account

de.zazaz.iot.bosch.indego.IndegoAuthenticationException: The request failed with error: HTTP/1.1 403 

at de.zazaz.iot.bosch.indego.IndegoController.doAuthenticate(IndegoController.java:240) ~[?:?]

at de.zazaz.iot.bosch.indego.IndegoController.connect(IndegoController.java:117) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.boschindego.internal.handler.BoschIndegoHandler.poll(BoschIndegoHandler.java:110) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Never received this openhab error before, albeit the binding did not work reliably before (had to restart it regularly).

My system: openHAB 3.2 on openHABian.

Any ideas? Thanks for help!

Same Problem since yesterday!

I use openHAB 2.5 with the Bindling Boschindego 2.5.12 but have the same problem. However, a little longer 1 - 2 months. The last update from Bosch has brought these errors. Think that the connection must now be established differently.

Same Problem with openHAB 3.2.0 with fresh Installation.

It is a knows Issue:

Same here, the iobroker guys could fix theirs: ADAPTER FÜR Bosch Indego Connect

Thanks for your answers and solutions. I opened an issue on github.

1 Like

Pull request with link to JAR here:

4 Likes

I just received an e-mail from Bosch that the service will be unavailable between February 27th and March 1st 2023 due to cloud upgrade. After this, app version 4.0 is required. I would therefore expect the binding to stop working, possibly permanently since the API is not supported.

1 Like

Kind of concerning :frowning:

I read that you will have to create a Bosch ID account and that “soon” Bosch ID will become SingleKey ID. The later is used for example in the HomeConnect Binding (Siemens/Bosch). Hopefully they will either not change or properly document the API for the mowers :crossed_fingers:.

Issue created for tracking this: