I want to propose the deployment of Haunt for openHAB repositories like openhab2-addons.
Haunt helps you keep your github issues under control. It does this by allowing you to run unit tests against github issues and pull-requests, then make contextual decisions about closing, sorting, tagging, and commenting.
Check out the one example posted here. Possible use cases:
- Check issues for inactivity
- post a reminder after four weeks
- post another reminder after eight weeks, mention 1-2 maintainers
- close the issue after 12 weeks inactivity
- Assign labels based on issue/pull request description content
openhab2-addons: automatic assignment of binding-specific labels
- Check pull request to be made from feature branches
- Check pull requests for a description of a minimum length (if size of commit bigger than x)