Bticino 1.14.0 does not install

I’m using a just installed:
openHAB 2.5.3-1 (Release Build)
on a Raspberry Pi
I tryed to install the supplied Bticino binding:
binding-bticino1 - 1.14.0
but won’t install.
It stay indefinitely with gray B and the circling cursor, never become a blue B with UNINSTALL at the right, like happen with other bindings.

Do you have legacy bindings enabled in PaperUI > Configuration > System?

If you still have problems you can add the snapshot jar file to /usr/share/openhab2/addons then restart OH.

https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.bticino/1.15.0-SNAPSHOT/

after enabling legacy settings I still cannot install (I expect with legacy disabled openHAB do not show legacy plugin, or at least mark them as legacy and say I cannot install as it is legacy).

With:
/usr/share/openhab2/addons$ sudo wget https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.bticino/1.15.0-SNAPSHOT/org.openhab.binding.bticino-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
$ sudo /bin/systemctl restart openhab2.service

the binding result installed as
binding-bticino1 - 1.14.0
(the 1.15.0-SNAPSHOT internally is marked so?), but I got those errors in Log Viewer:

2020-04-18 17:17:49.723 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=369, bundle=212/file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.binding.bticino-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.bticino

2020-04-18 17:17:53.397 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.bticino ] - bundle org.openhab.binding.bticino:1.15.0.202002261230 (212)[org.openhab.binding.bticino(215)] : The addBindingProvider method has thrown an exception

2020-04-18 17:17:55.665 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.bticino ] - bundle org.openhab.binding.bticino:1.14.0 (219)[org.openhab.binding.bticino(226)] : The addBindingProvider method has thrown an exception

2020-04-18 17:17:57.388 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=373, bundle=219/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.bticino/[1.14.0,1.15)]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.bticino

Should I expect it work now, or has damaged something?

Check the permissions of this file and make sure openhab is the owner. You can do this with the openhabian-config tool by selecting option number 10 then fix permissions or manually.

After that verify with the Karaf console the correct version is installed using bundle list.

After issuing:
$ sudo chown openhab:openhab org.openhab.binding.bticino-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
and restart openHAB, I got this error in Log viewer:

2020-04-19 23:12:33.666 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.binding.bticino-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.bticino [232]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.openhab.core.binding

Apparently there a needed dependence that is missing, but which is?
Seems PaperUI do not show information on that.
For example, I got information in this forum, that the Bticino binding 2.5.0.M3 still in beta depends on:
feature:install openhab-transport-serial
feature:install openhab-core-io-transport-upnp
Is there an automatic depedendency resolver at least for released bindings?

Use the openhabian-config tool and select option 10 add needed packages.

OK, but it is not clear what are the needed packages for Bticino binding 1.14.0 and 1.15.0 ?