[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

Hello,

I just tried to create a rule, to close several rollershutter with a switch. But it’s not working, is there something wrong in my file ?
I’m not showing all the code because I was able to configure all switches for light an rollershutter. I really have a problem with rule by now

items file

Switch fermeture_volet_switch "Fermeture générale"

Rollershutter   salon_baie_shutter      "Salon Baie [%.0f %%]"  <rollershutter> (Volet, Salon)  [ "Blinds" ]    { channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:salon_baie_shutter:shutter"}
Rollershutter   salle_manger_shutter    "Salle à Manger [%.0f %%]"      <rollershutter> (Volet, SalleManger)    [ "Blinds" ]    { channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:mybridge:salle_manger_shutter:shutter"}

rules file

rule "fermeture volet"
when
item fermeture_volet_switch received command
then
if (receivedCommand == ON) {
          salle_manger_shutter.sendCommand(DOWN)
          salon_baie_shutter.sendCommand(DOWN)
}
end

sitemap file

sitemap openwebnet label="HOME"
{
        Frame label="Général"
        {
        Default item=fermeture_volet_switch
        }
}

Thank you

here is me rules

rule "Fermer les volets au couche du soleil Tout les jours"
    when   

Channel "astro:sun:Crepusculaire:set#event" triggered START  ///couche du soleil declenche

then   
                   //descente des volets 
                   ShutterSalon.sendCommand(100)
                   ShutterSalon2.sendCommand(100)                                      
                   ShutterHall.sendCommand(100) 
                   ShutterCuisine .sendCommand(100) 
                   ShutterArretier.sendCommand(100)
                   ShutterPorteArriere.sendCommand(100)                    

end

If you use Mh201 as a gateway you can create scenarios via its web page and activate them by changing the status of an actuator

You have any error in frontail web page when you activate the switch ? Http://localhost:9001?

I have a problem setting my thermostat temperature.
Through Alexa I can change the “SetPoint Temperature” but the “Target Temperature” remains unchanged.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Luca95 and welcome to the OpenHAB community!
Unfortunately your question is too generic and does not provide the required info, so is difficult to give help.
I suggest you read first this post, in particular parts 9, 10 and 12.
Bye Massi

Hi Massimo, I’ve been using your relaise “OpenWebNet binding for openHAB 2” on my raspberry pi3 for over a year.
I thank you for having developed all this. In my small way I tried to solicit Amazon to release openhab into its skills (https://it.amazonforum.com/forums/dispositivi/echo-alexa/494028-openhab-alexa-skill-italia)

Everything works properly with regards to lights / shutters and scenarios but I have a problem with temperature management.
I followed this forum until its creation. But I didn’t understand if anyone could manage the temperature. I have a bticino F454 server commanded with openhab from my raspberry p3.

I am checking if its now possible with the Alexa v3 tags to use more natural commands for blinds, like open, lower, raise, close etc.

Range controller
openHAB info: https://www.openhab.org/docs/ecosystem/alexa/#rangecontroller-rangevalue
Alexa info: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/device-apis/alexa-rangecontroller.html
Use of semantics
https://developer.amazon.com/docs/device-apis/alexa-rangecontroller.html#utterances

So far I have the range controller working with % commands but not open, close etc. Has anyone got this to work or are we still having to use the Alexa Routines work around?

my item is like this:

Rollershutter    Office_RollerShutter  "Office blind [%d %%]" <blinds> (gAllBlinds) {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" , channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:Screen10:55:shutter" }

Some partial success.

Command ‘Alexa, lower office blind’ responds as does raise office blind. So far, I couldn’t get open or close to work at all. Tired both @Value.Close and Close.

The blinds respond but not quite as expected.
Test item as below

Rollershutter    Office_RollerShutter  "Office blind [%d %%]" <blinds> (gAllBlinds) {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [supportedRange="0:100:1",presets="0=Raise,100=Lower"], channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:Screen10:55:shutter" }

edit… found I don’t need the presets= to get blinds to respond to raise and lower voice command. With or without presets= they do respond but in the opposite direction to expected and do not fully open or close.

Maybe I understood. As you can see my thermostat is not complete, the “Heating is” part is missing.
Cattura

Hi,

New for me…Open and Close, and more voice Alexa commands for blinds now works with this single line of code in openHAB item definition

Rollershutter    Office_RollerShutter  "Office blinds [%d %%]" <blinds> (gAllBlinds) {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [supportedRange="0:100:1",presets="0=@Value.Open,100=@Value.Close"], channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:Screen10:55:shutter" }

The range controller used to be just supported only in the US but now I see the following locals are also supported.

I have not yet found a way to to perform a Stop.

Tip…
If changing the item code then in the Alexa app remember to delete the device and rediscover before testing.
The order of the words used in the voice command is important, If you get the message …
‘blah blah doesn’t support that’ then try reversing the order of the command speaking very clearly the exact friendly name
eg
‘blinds’ or ‘blind’
‘Open Office blinds’ fails but ‘Office blinds Open’ works

Hi @m4rk, I would try to name them just Office:

this way you should be able to just say “open the office blinds”

I tried all sorts. The response is inconsistent. Sometimes working, sometimes not. I am not sure item definition changes are always picked up by either openHAB of Alexa discovery

The 0 and 100 is me commanding Alexa open, close but its not working reliably enough to be useful at the moment

Hi, I am using a different solution for openHAB integration and I would like to move to this one because It’s much more clean compared to the one I already use. i am not a programmer but I understand that up to now everything will run as expected but not the 3486 alarm system.
I see there’s a https://github.com/mvalla/openwebnet-alarm but I do not understand if it’s working or not and if it’s included or not.
I relly need 3486 integration that is really useful in my everyday usage… Can you explain me what I have to d if I want to integrate alarm management in the solution? If it’s possible I am going to start migration to this solution.

Thanks for your support

I’m currently using the binding to control BTicino alarm via Aux command and CEN+.
The binding does not support Alarm yet (e.g. Alarm Status).
Alarm feature request on GIT

Marco

Ciao, can you explain me what do you mean exactly? I understand that you use the binding for all and you configured a command for the alarm. So How do I configure the aux command? at the moment in the current solution I have, it’s an aux command as well, but I do not have the knowledge to explain how it works. I suppose it’s just a command send and read by the alarm. In fact I had to “open” these command in the alarm configuration.
I only need these:
“STAY_ARM”: “941##",
“AWAY_ARM”: "91
9##”,
“NIGHT_ARM”: “943##",
“DISARMED”: "90
9##”,
and stop.
These ones are read by the alarm and translated into specific commands by the alarm system.
Can anybody explain me how can I do the same?
Regards

AUX command is not supported

Until AUX and/or Alarm will be supported natively by the binding, I’ve configured on the MH200N a scenario triggered by CEN+ that send AUX command on the bus. CEN and CEN+ are already supported.

Marco

Ciao Marco, I do not have a mh200n. I own a MHS1 and the 10inc screen. The screen is able to manage the alarm 3486. CEN scenario can be defined also via the screen or a mh200 is necessary?

Hello,

I can’t get the blids to work with alexa, it works in paper UI si the config is fine.
No idea where i’m wrong:
Thing
Thing bus_automation kitchen_front_shade “Kitchen” @ “Kitchen” [where=“75”, shutterRun=“12000”]
Item:
Rollershutter kitchen_front_shade “Kitchen [%d 0f %%]” (Kitchen) [ “Switchable” ] {alexa=“RangeController.rangeValue” [supportedRange=“0:100:1”,presets=“0=@Value.Open,100=@Value.Close”], channel=“openwebnet:bus_automation:MH200N:kitchen_front_shade:shutter” }

Any idea?