I’m happy to announce the first version of the new BTicino (Legrand) / OpenWebNet binding for openHAB 2.
This is the first known openHAB 2 binding for BTicino/Legrand gateways and devices to support both BUS/SCS and BTicino ZigBee (using USB dongle).
Supported so far:
WHO=4Thermoregulation (thermostats and sensors)
WHO=15/25CEN/CEN+ (scenario buttons and dry contact / IR sensors)
WHO=18Energy Management (central unit)
other functionalities/devices will be added soon - hopefully with your help.
The final goal is to integrate all the functionalities available in the 1.x version of the BTicino binding.
Please test it in your environment and give me your feedback !
- first openHAB 2 binding to support BUS/SCS gw and devices
- auto-discovery of BUS/SCS and ZigBee devices
- BTicino BUS/SCS + ZigBee support in one single binding
- support for lights, dimmers, automation (roller shutters) with position feedback, thermoregulation, CEN/CEN+, Energy Management
- auto-discovery of BTicino ZigBee USB dongle. Auto-discovery of BUS gateway in progress, help/testers needed!
- support for gateways with text passwords (HMAC authentication), like MyHOMEServer1, MyHOMEScreen10
Since it’s still in development stage and not part of the official distribution, to install the binding refer to these instructions and steps.
For configuration and more details see the binding README