I am having issues compiling a binding for 3.0.2 (current release version).
What I have done:
- git clone the repo openhab-addons
- checked out 3.0.x branch
- run command
mvn clean install -Dohc.version=3.0.2 -U -pl :org.openhab.binding.neato
The error is
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.openhab.binding.neato: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openhab.addons.bundles:org.openhab.binding.neato:jar:3.0.3-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact net.wimpi:jamod:jar:1.2.4.OH in openhab-release (https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-release) -> [Help 1]
What seems to be the problem (officer)
The jamod version is defined on the openhab-core (modbus). For branch 3.0.x the artifact net.wimpi:jamod:jar is set to version 1.2.4.OH.
The version defined in Index of libs-release/net/wimpi/jamod is as of writing 1.3.2.OH and 1.3.3.OH.
What I have tried
- building main branch without ohc.version (works to build, but does not load in OH3.0.2)
- building main branch with ohc.version=3.0.2 (fails for missing dependency)
- building 3.0.x branch without ohc.version (fails for missing dependency)
- building 3.0.x branch with ohc.version=3.0.2 (fails for missing dependency)
- cleaning out ~/.m2/repository/org/openhab
I need to understand if there is a missing dependency net.wimpi.jamod 1.2.4.OH which should be available in openhab.jfrog, or if I need to have some different setup in order to build a binding for latest release version.