C:\OPENHA~2.0\addons does not exist, please create it

Hi Guys

Every time I start OpenHAB I get the following error messages, everything is working but I would like to cleanup this error. I believe it happened after I moved the OpenHAB installation folder. Running on Windows 10.

2018-11-01 16:01:45.085 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - C:\OPENHA~2.0\addons does not exist, please create it.
2018-11-01 16:01:45.091 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Root path does not exist: C:\OPENHA~2.0\addons

Did you create the directory? Does it exist, and does it have the correct permissions?

I believe it is looking for c:\openhab2 2.2.0\addons but i am running it from c:\openhab2. Should I create it, start openhab & then remove it?

I’m not sure about Windows, but in Linux, there’s an OPENHAB_HOME environment variable that specifies the location of the openHAB root directory. I’m not sure where that is set and whether it can be safely changed. Generally speaking, I don’t think it’s advisable to change the root directory after the system is installed.

I found my problem.

There was a line in the following file pointing to the wrong location

C:\openHAB2\userdata\config\org\apache\felix\fileinstall\1196bba9-e801-49b3-8972-73ac926b506d.config

Thanks!

Thanks! Same issue here with file in same directory.