Camper/motorhome

Hi

I´m looking for best way to setup sensors and dimmers in a ford transit I am converting to a camper.

What I plan to do is :

1. Control led lights, preferably with dimmer. Some lights, some strips. (4 zones, one for general ambient, one for kitchen, one for bathroom and one for work lights)
  2. Water level sensors for water-tanks. (maybe one for diesel tank if that is not to hard, the original is broken and the aftermarket one that is fitted is not accurate)
  3. Thermostat and use the readings from it to control the Webasto heater in the car
  4. Power consumption. Se how much current is going through.
  5. Basic relay to turn on things like the stereo system and fridge

any recommendation for hardware ?

from my readings here last few days I have found that z-wave is the most recommended but did not find any 12v led switches wit dimmer on the site,
Sonoff is another solution, could use smart switches that are both 12-30v dc and 110-230v ac. But then I would not have dimmer.
I found some controllers for led strips, but I dont want to have only dimmer on the led strips.

I could use 12vdc to 18-24vdc step-up and just run some commercial solutions (think Philips hue and Lifx have some wireless bulbs that the controller is 18-24v dc in) but the I dont want to do that unless I have no other better option, if something fails in the 24v department it could be a big mess.

There’s ZWave RGBW controllers from at least Fibaro and Qubino.
These actually are quad-channel PWM dimmers. I’m using a Fibaro FGRGBWM in my kitchen, too, to control 3 light zones. You need to attach a 12 or 24VDC power supply, then that’s what it sends to the outputs, and you can attach strips as well as any other 12/24V bulb (such as older ones like halogen). They also have 4x 0-10V inputs that you can attach sensors to although you can only use either the input OR the output. Not sure about the Qubino, it’s new, but most Qubino devices allow for adding a DS18B20 temp sensor and have generic binary inputs, too.
Another option would be to use a micro board such as a ESP8266 for the sensors.