Can Homekit and Hue Emulation Co-Exist?

On my RPi Openhab2 setup, both Hue Emulation and Homekit work great, just never at the same time. Today, I updated to the RC1 version hoping this issue quietly go away. From the Karaf console, both bundles are running. Again, I can fiddle with what is running and get either to work great, but never at the same time.

The only symptoms are my google home says “something went wrong”, or the Home kit app says “update failed”. Nothing shows in the logs.

Does anybody have both bundles functioning? Any Idea what I did wrong or what I can try to resolve this?

Curious as well - we want to control some things with Alexa and others with Siri, and some with both, ideally.

I have both running using the nightly snapshot builds. This is on a Linux machine. Just using it for light switches. They all respond to either Alexa or Siri. I don’t remember having to do anything extraordinary to get them to work.

Regards

I guess it has something to do with the (same) tagging mechanism (like [ “Switchable”] ).
Hue Emu is running well, but after installation of Homekit, it messed up the tagged items of the Hue:

2017-05-31 13:15:26.988 [ERROR] [ssories.AbstractHomekitAccessoryImpl] - Type Z_Rollladen_Balkon is a org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.RollershutterItem instead of the expected org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.SwitchItem

Without Homekit the rollershutter works fine with Alexa (like a dimmable light: Alexa, set rollershutter to 100% - which means down).