Can not tag items (all items are note editable)

Hi I´m so new to Openhab, but now I have my installation working with somke xwave devices and also some rules. But I need to tag items because I would like to use Google Home.
I tried to tag items using REST API, but I get an error 405. I also tried to use a java tool that I founf in this forum, but I get “Item not Editable” error too.
I have listed all my items form REST API, and it seems to be ok, but I don´t know hoe to enable edition.

• Platform information:
    I´m runninh opnehab installed on a Linux Ubuntu 20
    *Sample:

This is the item:
{
“link”: “…0:8080/rest/items/zwave_device_98f10804_node15_switch_binary”,
“state”: “OFF”,
“editable”: false,
“type”: “Switch”,
“name”: “zwave_device_98f10804_node15_switch_binary”,
“label”: “Switch”,
“category”: “Switch”,
“tags”: [],
“groupNames”: []
},

then I send:

Curl

curl -X PUT --header “Content-Type: application/json” --header “Accept: application/json” “…8080/rest/items/zwave_device_98f10804_node15_switch_binary/tags/Sample”

Request URL

…/zwave_device_98f10804_node15_switch_binary/tags/Sample

Response Body

no content

Response Code

Response Headers

{
“content-length”: “0”,
“server”: “Jetty(9.4.20.v20190813)”,
“content-type”: null
}

Thank you very much

That looks like an Item auto-created while running Simple Mode. Even if you have turned that off now (and you should, if you have advanced enough to be editing Items) then you cannot edit those Items. You need to make your own new Items and delete the simple ones.

Thanks, bu I cannot delete simple usin PAper UI, Do I have to delete them using REST API?

Thanks

If you turn off Simple Mode you should be able to delete them. Nobody here recommends simple mode,

Ok thanks, I will re-creat all items without simple mode.

Thanks