Cannot see complete site map on IOS app

in the the basic UI i can see my entire site map but in the App i can see only buttens of some type and not all
it looks like not all is exposed to my map, only items on the main frame are visable

for exmpale see the below
only the lower butten i am able to see in the IOS app…
for some reason the swith below is not working and i can see only the name

Switch item=TV_LIVINGROOM label=“TV” icon=“television” mappings=[TV_POWER_ON=“OFF/ON”,TV_VOL_UP=“VOL UP”,TV_VOL_DOWN=“VOL DOWN”,TV_VOL_MUTE=“MUTE”]

sitemap home label=“Gad Home”
{
Text item=Date icon=“clock” Text item=OTemperature icon=“sun” valuecolor=[>29=“red”,>15=“green”,<=15=“blue”]
Text item=Opressure icon=“pressure” valuecolor=[>29=“red”,>15=“green”,<=15=“blue”] Text item=OHumidity icon=“humidity” valuecolor=[>29=“red”,>15=“green”,<=15=“blue”]
Frame label=“Saloon”
{
Frame label=“TV Saloon”
{
Switch item=TV_LIVINGROOM label=“TV” icon=“television” mappings=[TV_POWER_ON=“OFF/ON”,TV_VOL_UP=“VOL UP”,TV_VOL_DOWN=“VOL DOWN”,TV_VOL_MUTE=“MUTE”]
Switch item=mpcoff icon=“desktop”-- this i can see …

Although I don’t know your items’ file, I am sure that your sitemap definitions are wrong! The mappings part of the items declaration in sitemap is not ok! You can not refer to items in mappings, you can only map values/states (OFF, ON, OPEN, CLOSE, etc) to strings! Take a look here.

Hi i did not get your reply…

but solved it by removing all the buttens from the frames
now all are under the main page…

if you an please tell me more about what i am doing wroing, please i am all ear :slight_smile:

My previous post provides a link on how to configure sitemaps. Please read it!