Can't change color Gledopto LED Strip

Hi,
I’ve read now many topics about problems with changing RGB colors, but I can’t find a solution for my problem.
I can switch on and off the LED, so that’s fine.

But the color is only green and I’d like to change that.

Here’s what I wrote in my .items file, the part for changing the color:

Color LEDKitchencolor “LEDKitchencolor” { channel=“mqtt:topic:mosquitto:LEDKitchen:color”}

And this in my thing file:

Bridge mqtt:broker:mosquitto “Mosquitto” [ host=“localhost”, port=1883, secure=false, clientID=“openHAB2” ]
{

Thing topic LEDKitchen "LED Kitchen" @ "Zigbee2mqtt" {
Channels:
    Type colorRGB : color     [ stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/LEDKitchen", commandTopic="zigbee2mqtt/LEDKitchen/set"]

}

}

I can select the color I like on paperui, as well brightness and saturation, but as soon as I change something the LED dims to around 10% only and stays green…

I read as well to add to the configuration.yaml this under the device, but that didn’t help
separate_control: true

Has someone an idea?

My Device is: Gledopto GL-MC-001

You are not using the Zigbee binging, but Zigbee2mqtt. I will remove the incorrect tag for this thread.

You are right, sorry

1 Like

No worries. I work a bit supporting the Zigbee binding developer with his Zwave binding so I am likely a little more sensitive to the difference.

Read thru this topic and see if it helps.

And this one:

Thx for your answer, but I am a really a beginner when it comes to zigbee2mqtt, I have only this on Zigbee item, the rest is all Zwave there I know what to do.

Where do I have to write?

hsbValue = HSBType.fromRGB(redValue,greenValue,blueValue)

As I mentioned already the LED is green, if there’s an easier way to change to one color that would be fine for me as well.
I’d like to get the color BLUE, and I don’t think I will change that color later on…

So isn’t there an easy command I could send to make it BLUE, like there’s an easy command to send ON or OFF… ?

I had exactly the same problem, but then I made it work with the following things declaration.
This is the current things section:

Thing mqtt:topic:TV_rgb “TV_RGB” (mqtt:systemBroker:casa) {
Channels:
Type switch:switch “Power Switch” [
stateTopic=“zigbee2mqtt/TV_rgb/state”,
commandTopic=“zigbee2mqtt/TV_rgb/set”,
on=“ON”,
off=“OFF”
]
Type dimmer:dimmer “Dimmer” [
stateTopic=“zigbee2mqtt/TV_rgb/brightness”,
commandTopic=“zigbee2mqtt/TV_rgb/set/brightness”,