Cant find Ghost item on Synology OpenHAB2

Hello,

i have a funny problem, that i cant resolve. My Config is Synology NAS with Openhab2 (2.1.0.004-SNAPSHOT) on DSM6.1 an i want to migrate from 1.8 to 2.1. So I install the software and bind two things to test the Config.

The first Thing is the KNX-Binding (1.9)
the second is aRazberry (Z-WAY Server) with 2 Sensors (Philio and Vision Security)

By the way i have made a lot of test to see what possibilities is there and i have make a config between Z-Way and KNX for testing. The Rule is: when the case of the Sensor is opened by someone the light in the Room turn on and when the Case is close the lights go off.

Ok that is a funny rule, but is only for testing…! Now i have the Problem, that i delete all rules etc. but the rule still work. I cant find nothing the where i can delete this. I have uninstall Openhab and reinstall Openhab but the rule is still there. Here is the Log from Karaf-Console:

02:22:39.994 [INFO ] [ome.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Lights changed from ON to OFF through Licht_Bue1
02:22:40.029 [INFO ] [thome.io.rest.core.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP PUT request at ‘items/Bewegungsmelder_Treppe_2/state’ for the unknown item ‘Bewegungsmelder_Treppe_2’.
02:22:40.035 [INFO ] [thome.io.rest.core.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP PUT request at ‘items/Bewegungsmelder_Treppe/state’ for the unknown item ‘Bewegungsmelder_Treppe’.
02:22:46.018 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Licht_Bue1 changed from OFF to ON
02:22:46.019 [INFO ] [ome.event.GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - Lights changed from OFF to ON through Licht_Bue1

Where i can delete this rule ?? Please help !!

gpowa

Sorry guys, is it to dificult or some infos needed