Can't get mapdb persistence running with habmin

hi ,

i have started to move from OH1 to OH 2.
I have all my things runnning and now i would like to get persitence and charts running.
I used the following mapdb persistence mapdb.persist file

Strategies {
  // if no strategy is specified for an item entry below, the default list will be used
  everyMinute   : "0 * * * * ?"
  every5Minutes : "0 */5 * * * ?"
  everyHour     : "0 0 * * * ?"
  everyDay      : "0 0 0 * * ?"
  default = everyChange
}

Items {
        // persist all items on every change and every minute and restore them from the db at startup
        Phase1Leistung,Phase2Leistung,Phase3Leistung,TotalLeistung : strategy =  everyChange, everyMinute
}

mapdb.cfg looks like this:

# the commit interval in seconds (optional, default to '5')
commitinterval=5

# issue a commit even if the state did not change (optional, defaults to 'false')
commitsamestate=true

I have an item called Phase1Leistung which is been calculated and updated in a rule

19:03:58.598 [DEBUG] [pdb.internal.MapDBPersistenceService] - store called for Phase1Leistung
19:03:58.599 [DEBUG] [pdb.internal.MapDBPersistenceService] - Stored ‘Phase1Leistung’ with state
‘1177.89’ in mapdb database

i verify in the REST API if data are available

{
  "name": "Phase1Leistung",
  "datapoints": "3",
  "data": [
    {
      "time": 1496768710640,
      "state": "1175.52"
    },
    {
      "time": 1496855100004,
    },
    {
      "time": 1496855110640,
    }
  ]
}

So i assume that the data are now been stored in mapdb persitence and i can start making a chart.
In Habmin i configured configuration → system → services → persistence if mapdb is my default persistence.

After that i open configuration → system → persistence to verify if habmin can see the data.
Unfortunatley i can not see any of the item been store in habmin
In the charteditor i can select the item but no data are shown.

Anything i am doing wrong in above configuration?
Is there anything else to verify ?

Thx
Peter

You can’t make charts using mapdb. MapDB only saves the most recent Item state. If you want to make charts you must use some other database.

upps , many thanks . so i change to another persistence
Thx