Can't get WeMo switch recognized after blackout

I have OpenHAb 1.7 running with a Aeon Z-Stick.
I have one Wemo Switch and a few GE Z-wave switches and two z-wave plugs. All has been working fine.

We had a quick power outage a few days ago - the lights went off for about 3 seconds and then back on. After that, two of the GE Switches and the Wemo were no longer recognized by OpenHAB. I removed and re-added the GE switches to the Stick and updated their ID number in the Config file. However, I cannot get the WeMo to be recognized again.

The WeMo does work with the WeMo app. I didn’t change the name or do any other configuration changes. How can I get the WeMo to be recognized again?

Thank you.

Is there anything in the log file regarding the WeMo ?

Hello,

I really appreciate your reply. I’m sorry I had not responded earlier. I had some other priorities that needed attending to.

Here is what I see in the log for Wemo:

2016-04-03 00:45:51.153 [ERROR] [.o.b.wemo.internal.WemoBinding] - Could not start wemo device discovery
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: Cannot bind
at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_71]
at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_71]
at java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_71]
at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_71]
at java.net.DatagramSocket.(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_71]
at org.openhab.binding.wemo.internal.WemoBinding.wemoDiscovery(WemoBinding.java:194) [bundlefile:na]
at org.openhab.binding.wemo.internal.WemoBinding.wemoCall(WemoBinding.java:295) [bundlefile:na]
at org.openhab.binding.wemo.internal.WemoBinding.execute(WemoBinding.java:103) [bundlefile:na]
at org.openhab.core.binding.AbstractActiveBinding$BindingActiveService.execute(AbstractActiveBinding.java:156) [org.openhab.core_1.7.0.jar:na]
at org.openhab.core.service.AbstractActiveService$RefreshThread.run(AbstractActiveService.java:173) [org.openhab.core_1.7.0.jar:na]

Your log shows that there is some other thread using Port 1900 or 1901, so the Binding can not use it.
You could either try to find out what thread this is, or you could give openHAB 2.0 a try. The ESH version of WeMo Binding used in oh2 uses UPnP discovery, so this error will not occur.

Thank you so much for the information.

I will look into going to OpenHAB 2.0.